28yo here in phx area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28yo here in phx area

looking to meet other young naturist guys in my area. Don't be shy, say hello.

Hi. Welcome to the forum. You should be able to locate several Arizona nudists. Which part of Arizona do you live in? I no longer live in Arizona, but know plenty of nudist who do. My wife and I used to enjoy hiking nude through the desert and up in the hills, mainly around Tucson.

Comment

I live in phoenix. It's warm enough here to go hiking through the desert now.

Comment

Hey drop us a line, 26 y/o couple

Comment

Hello AZ nudists, we're a 36 y/o couple in west phx. We too old to be considered young nudists?

Comment

of course you're not too old Bare.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by aznudeguy:
              of course you're not too old Bare.

Glad to hear it. I dont feel old.

So what does everyone do for nude recreation? We've been going resorts here and in California but are getting bored of laying around by the pool. We've been looking for more active things to do like hiking, kayaking, etc.

Comment

Hi we are a married nudist couple. Typically head out to resorts as much as possible. Always looking for new like minded friends. If anyone is interested drop us a line.

Jason and Nikki

Comment

AZ here as well. Laveen. South of Phoenix.

Comment

Threeguys: The most recent prior posts in this thread were from several years ago. But there are many active nudists in Arizona so perhaps one of them will pick up on the opportunity to get to know you better. I am from several hundred miles east of Phoenix, sorry.

Comment

We went to a place outside of Phoenix. We had a fully nude weekend. Nice mix of couples and solos. Want to go again. We are 50+ 40+ couple.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaViva View Post
                        We went to a place outside of Phoenix. We had a fully nude weekend. Nice mix of couples and solos. Want to go again. We are 50+ 40+ couple.
                        Mira Vista or Shagri La?

Comment

It was Lagoon Del Sol. More a home and a pool. Not all could stay but during the day we had a nice mix of couples and solos for the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                          X