Looking for friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for friends

Hey everyone, I am a gay, 31 year old who is looking to meet new people for friendship. I am a truck driver and am currently on the road about 3 to 4 weeks a month. I am looking for email buddies to chat with and maybe one day meet on my travels.

I am single and not looking at the moment. I like to read, watch movies, when I'm at home, I like to relax and watch a little tv for the one to two days I have off a month. I am currently writing a book and one day hope to have it published.

One day, I would like to be able to settle down and actually enjoy the naturist lifestyle. I don't have the perfect body, but am comfortable with who I am. I would like to meet other gay people because as a gay man, I don't have but two. I would also like to meet straight, openminded people that are interesting. Mainly, I am just looking for friends. If you're not shy, reply and say hi. (I didn't mean for that to rhyme ) Anyway, I hope everyone's doing okay and hope to hear from you soon.

TruckerDave
    David

Hey everyone, I am a gay, 31 year old who is looking to meet new people for friendship. I am a truck driver and am currently on the road about 3 to 4 weeks a month. I am looking for email buddies to chat with and maybe one day meet on my travels.

I am single and not looking at the moment. I like to read, watch movies, when I'm at home, I like to relax and watch a little tv for the one to two days I have off a month. I am currently writing a book and one day hope to have it published.

One day, I would like to be able to settle down and actually enjoy the naturist lifestyle. I don't have the perfect body, but am comfortable with who I am. I would like to meet other gay people because as a gay man, I don't have but two. I would also like to meet straight, openminded people that are interesting. Mainly, I am just looking for friends. If you're not shy, reply and say hi. (I didn't mean for that to rhyme ) Anyway, I hope everyone's doing okay and hope to hear from you soon.

TruckerDave
    David

Comment

anytime your driving through the area stop in and say hi! we do not group people into sexual preferences. glad you're honest in saying your gay. i'm sure we've been around some at resorts and it not be known.

Comment

Working...
      X