Scottsdale, Arizona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottsdale, Arizona?

Does anyone know of a nude club/resort near Scottsdale Arizona? My wife and I will be staying there the later part of the year thru the first week in Jan. '04. She will be busy with some work and I need to find something to do. What better thing to do than hang out at a resort or club.

Any suggestions? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Sorry, this is probably the wrong category. I re-posted this request in the appropriate place.

Does anyone know of a nude club/resort near Scottsdale Arizona? My wife and I will be staying there the later part of the year thru the first week in Jan. '04. She will be busy with some work and I need to find something to do. What better thing to do than hang out at a resort or club.

Any suggestions? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Sorry, this is probably the wrong category. I re-posted this request in the appropriate place.

Comment

Fireprof: Probably the closest naturist resort/club is Shangri La Ranch in New River.
      It's about 35 minutes from Scottsdale.
      Right now it's hosting a Youth Naturist Summer camp. INA did a video shoot there last weekend.
      They really helped us out. You can see the video and interviews on a segment of Nudes in the News coming up

Comment

Bart,

Thanks for the info. I don't know why I thought Shangri La was further away than that. That will work out perfect.

I'll get in touch with them and find out all the particulars for our visit. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X