Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we write in the word nudist instead of a canadet for president. We may get 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we write in the word nudist instead of a canadet for president. We may get 1.

Write in the president you want on voting day. I am writing ( NUDIST ) on my balot. Then we will not have to fight so hard to get our lives going like they are supose to. Think about it. If the government were nudists. We would not keep loosing places to go. The kids could go camping up north. The hiker could hike. The drivers could drive. I could go shoping in my home town. Wake up America, as Paul Harvey says. Lets get the right people in the government so we can have the freedom that our constitution promised. Think about it and do not write me if you dis agree. I know I am only one. You could be the secound, or the 50 millionth. Think. Bye, Bye.

Write in the president you want on voting day. I am writing ( NUDIST ) on my balot. Then we will not have to fight so hard to get our lives going like they are supose to. Think about it. If the government were nudists. We would not keep loosing places to go. The kids could go camping up north. The hiker could hike. The drivers could drive. I could go shoping in my home town. Wake up America, as Paul Harvey says. Lets get the right people in the government so we can have the freedom that our constitution promised. Think about it and do not write me if you dis agree. I know I am only one. You could be the secound, or the 50 millionth. Think. Bye, Bye.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by James Hunter:
      [qb] Write in the president you want on voting day. I am writing ( NUDIST ) on my balot. Then we will not have to fight so hard to get our lives going like they are supose to. Think about it. If the government were nudists. We would not keep loosing places to go. The kids could go camping up north. The hiker could hike. The drivers could drive. I could go shoping in my home town. Wake up America, as Paul Harvey says. Lets get the right people in the government so we can have the freedom that our constitution promised. Think about it and do not write me if you dis agree. I know I am only one. You could be the secound, or the 50 millionth. Think. Bye, Bye. [/qb]
      Wow, that's so cool.You meen we can just write in the word nudist, and the whole country will suddenly turn into one big nude resort?
      Man,I never knew it could be that easy!!
      We could just all run around naked and forget about everything else !!!!
      Ghess we really don't need a good commander in chief.
      Or maybe a good leader of the free world?
      How 'bout someone who can do something about the unemployment rate,or inflation?
      How about the crime rate?
      Naaaa,who gives a damn about all that nonsense when we can all be naked !!!
      Let's see,maybe someone who can effectively combat terrorism,or have a comprehensive vision about how to make this a more peacefull world?
      I ghess nothing like that matters at all,as long as he's a nudist,who cares about all that unimportant stuff.

Comment

I'm voting for Pat Paulson again! He is a nudist isn't he? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Getting out there and voting would be a step in the right direction. How many people who complain about our government actually take the time to vote? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Registration is not that difficult and even getting to the polls to cast your vote is not an issue, you can always vote absentee. Hey why not vote that way....you won't even have to get dressed to vote. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron,
            Being a nudist is not the only important issue on the table, but if someone running for an office is a total nincompoop about nudity and nudists, why should we trust him/her on other issues?

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by hw:
              [qb] Getting out there and voting would be a step in the right direction. How many people who complain about our government actually take the time to vote? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Registration is not that difficult and even getting to the polls to cast your vote is not an issue, you can always vote absentee. Hey why not vote that way....you won't even have to get dressed to vote. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
              I agree with this, however I would like to add something. When you vote, at least have a basic understanding of the issues. Don't vote Democrat or Republican just because that is what you've always voted. If you blindly vote either party you're not getting the government that is important to you. Find out what issues are important and then find out what each candidate says about the issue, then make your decision.

Plus, aren't C/O beaches under local or state laws? So even voting in a nudist president may not change these issues.

Qikdraw

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Trailscout:
                [qb] Ron,
                Being a nudist is not the only important issue on the table, but if someone running for an office is a total nincompoop about nudity and nudists, why should we trust him/her on other issues? [/qb]
                The thing is,how are you going to know?
                Even if a candidate was a nudist,or at least pro nudist,he's very unlikely he's going to tell anybody.And as for running openly as a nudist,that would be political suicide.
                I have never once heard of anybody running for office even remotely being connected with nudism in any way.If on the off chance this did happen,of course it would be great.

Comment

Ron, I know that a nudist candidate would have to be very careful amongst the general public, but couldn't he/she discretely get the word out in the AANR bulletin or post flyers at nudist clubs in the state he/she is residing in?

If the race is tight, a few hundred nudists might swing the vote in favor of someone who is sympathetic to our cause.

Comment

Working...
                  X