Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOCUMENTARY - DIARY OF A TEENAGE NUDIST

Hey Gang

These is a message to all the aussies out there,on SBS Tv on the 24th at 10pm Diary Of A Teenage Nudist will be showing its a 1 hour show shall be interesting,i hope my parents wont be home,prolly have to get a friend to tape it if they are home,much love to u all

Dan

Hey Gang

These is a message to all the aussies out there,on SBS Tv on the 24th at 10pm Diary Of A Teenage Nudist will be showing its a 1 hour show shall be interesting,i hope my parents wont be home,prolly have to get a friend to tape it if they are home,much love to u all

Dan

Comment

Wish we could get that over in the U.S. Tell us after it airs what it was like. Thanks.
      -Chris

Comment

I've never seen this special, but it looks interesting. I can't wait for the American bootleg.

Stuart

Comment

I have the full special saved on my computer. It used to be on a torrent website and available for download, but was later removed.

The program was good for the most part. It was encourging to our lifestyle and sent out a positive message.

Comment

i missed it,i was at my bros house and commin home, but my parents where to busy watchin stupid cookin shows,sooooo iiii miiiiissssseeeedddddd iiiiittttttt waaaaaaaaaa,oh well i m gonna have to get it on DVD.if any aussies saw it please tell us

much love

Comment

I had the torrent as well... most people agree that the program has a lot of good points, but it ends on a relatively bad one with a kinda creepy guy...

Comment

I thought it was a good program that showed a lot of different facets of nudist life. I thought it was honest in that it discussed good and bad points.

The narrator was a teenage girl who had been raised in a nudist retreat and lived there all her life. She had happily embraced naturism until she hit her teens then started becoming very self-conscious, particularly due to issues she had with her body shape.

She went to several places in Europe and the US talking about naturism with many different people, a number of whom were teenagers. There were quite a lot of situations covered, albeit briefly. These included a young guy going naked in public at a beach for the first time, a young guy who was a committed nudist trying to interest his partner in nudism, a group of kids and older people at a nudist retreat, some older people who met and discussed nudism, a naked bike ride through London, etc.

Along the way she confronted many of the issues that give some people concern about nudism. In particular she was happy to find a number of other young people whose experience mirrored her own - happy about nudism in early life but becoming more self-conscious later on.

She was also concerned about some things she encountered, including the people who make and sell naturist videos, and the guy at the end who had a different attitude towards nudism.

I thought the honesty of the documentary was good and would make good viewing for someone thinking of getting into nudism. I liked the way that it frankly admitted some of the negative and murkier sides of nudism, because these are issues that the naturist movement really needs to confront in order to attract people; and it is better to be up front about these sorts of problems.

In the end if I remember rightly the girl was glad to have met some other people in similar positions to her but still had reservations about wholeheartedly embracing naturism due to her disquiet over some of the more negative elements. I thought that was a fair reaction.

Comment

Just a question: was the nudity edited/blurred? I'm curious because it seems blurring, or "happy faces", are being commonly used now to cover nudity in European nudist documentaries.

Comment

Could you guys send me the torrent, i have the extractor and everything

Comment

Nup, no blurring, pixellation or anything like that.

Comment

What do you mean?

Comment

Hi all

I missed this program when it was screened in the UK. Can someone please email the torrent file? It would be much appreciated. I happy to ensure the file is shared back for others to download.

Cheers Mike
                          [email protected]

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by realar1:
                            Could you guys send me the torrent, i have the extractor and everything

Did you get the torrent? Can you mail it to me?

Thanks

Mike
                            [email protected]

Comment

i dont have the file but i have the program to install it, im just ready to receive that show, it sounds exciting!

Comment

Working...
                              X