Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would like to meet the youth on the w. coast U.S.A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would like to meet the youth on the w. coast U.S.A.

Hello everybody, my name is Aaron. I was looking to meet more of the youth around my region. There are couple of really fun events coming up in the near future here in California. These events tend to attract a lot of younger crowds. It would be pretty cool to meet some of you guys and girls out there. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Hello everybody, my name is Aaron. I was looking to meet more of the youth around my region. There are couple of really fun events coming up in the near future here in California. These events tend to attract a lot of younger crowds. It would be pretty cool to meet some of you guys and girls out there. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry Aaron but I live a tad further south that California.

I have been saving my penny's and plan on being in California on vacation in November, thats the only time I can afford to go. The Aussie $ is not that strong against the USA $.

Do you guys have events all year round in California ? We have events down here almost all year round. It doesn't get that cold down here in Sydney.

RT

Comment

Hey what's up RT. good talkin to you again. Thats really cool that your planning to be here in Cali. in November. I noticed in your profile that you like to surf. Man, I am a die hard surfer myself. Unfortunately since I have moved to this town near Yosemite I haven't been too close to the beach. I paddle out as often as possible though.
        As far as events go for November, I'm not too sure what's going on, off the top of my head, but I will definetly take a look into it and get back to you. If anything else, we can meet up at a beach and go surfin'. We can also meet up at any of the resorts along the coast.
        Keep in touch and let me know when and where you'll be. I'll definetly make the time to meet up with you. Talk to you later dude! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

FACT
          There is a nude beach in San Francisco that is just below the everfamous Golden Gate Bridge. It is south and west of the bridge just a bit. The view is spectacular also. I suggest summer because of the bitter cold that San Fran gets alot of the year. ENJOY
          Naturally Dan

Comment

Baker beach in SF is the one you are talking about.It is spectacular and probably has the warmest weather in the Fall...Sept &Oct.

Comment

Hey once again Aaron, I sent you a private message a few days ago with my travel plans.

A surf would be awesome, I will pack my board. Would love to catch up at a resort along the coast also. There is so much I want to do again and such little time.

I have been to the USA (Westcoast) before but with my parents when I was 16. We drove through Yosemite and spent the night in a place called Bishop.

Well, thanks for the quick posting and catch a soon.

RT

Comment

RT
                Sorry about the mix up on the dates for your vacation. We can meet up for sure when you get here at the beach for some surf as well as a resort around your area of stay. I'll keep in touchwith you. Later bro.
                Aaron [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Arron, I'm on the w-coast (Bay Area). I would love to get together with other naturist out here.

Comment

i live in san, ca-like to go to lupin in losgatos, and harbin hot springs above calistoga as well as beaches in area. would also like company for this as my wife is not into thnugetting naked.
                    chris [email protected] [IMG]http://briefcase.yahoo.com/billionaire6

Comment

Sirrond and Buns,
                      Good to meet the both of you. We are trying to plan a trip to Pirates Cove soon. Thats near san luis obispo. Keep watching these forums for the dates. We would love to meet new naturist friends. I'll keep you guys posted. Thank you for responding. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

What's up RT. Sorry, I have not gotten any of your private messages. You could try to email me at [email protected]. I would like to see your time frames for Cali. We definetly got to go surfing. Later dude. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X