Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help on building new nudist resource site

Hey everyone

I'm Paul - I'm 21 and am looking to start a nudist resource website. Maybe even possibly turn this into a small company. But right now this is just for fun.

I've started a domain http://nakedpocket.com. I'm looking to do a few things with this site. Again, nothing is setup there right now but I'm working on achieving small goals to put some momentum in this project.

The key feature of this site is it being a website geared toward the 30, more so 25, and under crowd but keeping wholsome view that any naturist of any age can appreciate.

Of course this is going to be an authentic site about nudism. So like any real nudist resource, there will be no display or linking of sexual promitions or "fake-nudist" sites. In fact, the goal is to be as ad free as possible.

I've outlined to do some small time merchandising through cafepress, creating a thorough BBS system, and have an article of the month kind of thing going. Again, these are all just some small plans I have that I can hopefully discuss with others to eventually start creating the goals a major nudist website should.

I'm looking for a few people that may want to contribute ideas and perhaps have their article, writings, etc featured on this site. Let me know by contacting me at [email protected] or on aim at hhoudini12.

I have some ideas under my sleeve but I really can't do this alone. Again, let me know if you'd be interested in doing this for fun. Hey it beats visitng the same myspace for the thousdanth time lol.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from ya'll

- Paul

Hey everyone

I'm Paul - I'm 21 and am looking to start a nudist resource website. Maybe even possibly turn this into a small company. But right now this is just for fun.

I've started a domain http://nakedpocket.com. I'm looking to do a few things with this site. Again, nothing is setup there right now but I'm working on achieving small goals to put some momentum in this project.

The key feature of this site is it being a website geared toward the 30, more so 25, and under crowd but keeping wholsome view that any naturist of any age can appreciate.

Of course this is going to be an authentic site about nudism. So like any real nudist resource, there will be no display or linking of sexual promitions or "fake-nudist" sites. In fact, the goal is to be as ad free as possible.

I've outlined to do some small time merchandising through cafepress, creating a thorough BBS system, and have an article of the month kind of thing going. Again, these are all just some small plans I have that I can hopefully discuss with others to eventually start creating the goals a major nudist website should.

I'm looking for a few people that may want to contribute ideas and perhaps have their article, writings, etc featured on this site. Let me know by contacting me at [email protected] or on aim at hhoudini12.

I have some ideas under my sleeve but I really can't do this alone. Again, let me know if you'd be interested in doing this for fun. Hey it beats visitng the same myspace for the thousdanth time lol.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from ya'll

- Paul

Comment

Working...
    X