South East PA gettogether

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South East PA gettogether

I was wondering if there were any nudists in the Southeastern PA area who would be interested in forming gettogethers, which prove to be great fun, particularly during the winter months. If there is interest, I'd be happy to spear head the event, unless someone else would like to get us started. I'd be happy to help in that case.
    So, let's get started soon!

I was wondering if there were any nudists in the Southeastern PA area who would be interested in forming gettogethers, which prove to be great fun, particularly during the winter months. If there is interest, I'd be happy to spear head the event, unless someone else would like to get us started. I'd be happy to help in that case.
    So, let's get started soon!

Comment

I've been reading a few of the posts about piercing, and was starting to wonder what a "South East Prince Albert" was, but then I got it!

Comment

When Dino referred to spear-heading an event, he wasn't referring to genital piercing, at least not in Australia.

Comment

STOPPIT you guys! This time I cracked my elbow when I fell off .... OWWWW!! Now it even hurts to type!

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by missouriboy:
            [qb] STOPPIT you guys! This time I cracked my elbow when I fell off .... OWWWW!! Now it even hurts to type! [/qb]
            Hey Moboy, you better get a rear-view mirror to check for more cracks! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Trailscout:
              [qb] When Dino referred to spear-heading an event, he wasn't referring to genital piercing, at least not in Australia. [/qb]

Comment

I live 20 mins from you. Let me know if you formed a group [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Terry

[email protected] (AIM)
                phillydude32 (yahoo)

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by NudistPa:
                  [qb] I live 20 mins from you. Let me know if you formed a group [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Terry

[email protected] (AIM)
                  phillydude32 (yahoo) [/qb]

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by dino peros:
                    [qb]
                    quote:
                    Originally posted by NudistPa:
                    [qb] I live 20 mins from you. Let me know if you formed a group [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Terry

[email protected] (AIM)
                    phillydude32 (yahoo) [/qb]
                    [/qb]

Comment

Greetings Terry,
                      Glad to know that you're nearby. I am currently trying to put something together (much like last year). Hoping to get a gender-balanced group together. I will keep interested individuals updated.
                      Thanks,
                      Dino
                      Ps. Where in the local area are you, Terry?

Comment

Working...
                      X