Playing videogames nude ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ncaa football 09

Have not tried rock band. But like you Vanessa, nude wii fit is great. I also do wii sport boxing, that can be quite a workout.

Comment

• Re: Guitar Hero

Playing Xbox 360 and I going to try kinect naked. Send me a message if you want to play sometime

Comment

so how did that all turn out : P

ive done some naked wii before, but not kinect. always fun with a friend though!

Comment

• Re: Playing videogames nude ??

Originally posted by natureboy1776 View Post
          Every now and then I dig out my old NES. My wife and I play strip Mario Bros. After all these years that is still our favorite game. I think we will get a Wii soon though.
          that is pretty cool. especially having a wife that likes mario bros : ) and naked wii is a great time with a wife/gf or just some friends. always hilarious!

Comment

• Re: Ncaa football 09

Originally posted by vanesa1017 View Post
            After spending the weekend with my sister and her kids I played nude wii fit quite a bit. The yoga and soccer ones were my favorite. The yoga is really hard plus its funny to try and pose while on the board, but its very fun no matter what.
            wii board or not, Down Dog naked yoga is always a hit at parties

Comment

Originally posted by justin_tx View Post
              so how did that all turn out : P

ive done some naked wii before, but not kinect. always fun with a friend though!
              I haven't tried kinect naked yet because I heard some games take pics. I wish I had friends that would join me in being nude

Comment

My wife and I just recently got a 40 inch flat screen tv and a wii motion plus console.
                our favorite game to play naked is the 100 pin bowling on wii sports resort. lots of fun.
                Merry Christmas

Gene

Comment

Usually if I'm home I'm nude. I have xbox360, ps3 and wii I play all my games nude.

Comment

I few years ago, our daughter's and SIL's bought us a Wii for Christmas. I think they got tired of always carting their's back and forth each time they came to visit! hahaha We have friends come and stay a couple times a year, who are also nudists. After we got the Wii, we had a great time playing the bowling game, in the nude. Each time the come over, they want to play "naked bowling." But ... since we are nude almost all the time at home, if we play video games, it's usually in the nude.

Comment

Video games are not just for young people. Nearing 63 years old, I play the Wii Sports and exercise to the Wii Fit on a daily basis. Nude is the only way I play, and bowled a 300 game just this morning. It is not the first, but that does not happen very often.

Comment

• Re: Playing videogames nude ??

I play World of Warcraft and Wii love them both

Comment

• I find that FPS gaming nude is a sweaty endeavor. Also having a cat that likes to scratch at your leg is not a great thing when gaming.

Comment

• I have not played for a few months, but when I do get into it as part of my daily routine, I am like an ancient Greek Olympian. It is surprising sometimes how much cooler you can be that way.

Comment

Working...
                            X