What do you call it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you call it?

After reading Keslen’s thread, the gears got going….

Some people come up with names for either their penis or vagina, breasts or their partners give a name to them. I heard many different slang terms for them, but do you have a name for your genitals and or breasts? NOT a slang term….Unless it is what name you use!

After reading Keslen’s thread, the gears got going….

Some people come up with names for either their penis or vagina, breasts or their partners give a name to them. I heard many different slang terms for them, but do you have a name for your genitals and or breasts? NOT a slang term….Unless it is what name you use!

Comment

B.J. The junior verion of my name. I just found it humorous at the time. Not really now, but i like that name.

Comment

LOL!! I was at a (textile) cookout one evening, and the hostess (bordering on extremely obese, and very large-breasted) introduced hers to me as "Gertrude" and "Matilda." Her sense of humor was larger than life!

Comment

Well...I never named it but my girlfriend did.I won't repeat it hear,it would offend some folks since some consider the name she uses important to their religion.

Comment

Mine is called "Prince Albert"
            quote:
            Originally posted by vintagecarguy:
            Well...I never named it but my girlfriend did.I won't repeat it hear,it would offend some folks since some consider the name she uses important to their religion.

Comment

Argus. The reason is that Jason and the Argonauts were seeking the golden fleece.

Comment

I've never named it. I don't know, it's not like a pet or anything . . . and it's never spoken back. That'd be freaky

Comment

quote:
                  Mine is called "Prince Albert"

Funny thing happened the other night...a good buddy of mine celebrated his 5th hash harrier run and was in the process fo getting named.

He is a good guy but sometimes gets confused on what things are called and for the longest time was calling PA's, Prince Gilberts. (Not that this comes up in normal conversation all that often, but it was good for a few laughs.)

In any event, he didn't get named "Prince Gilbert" as his hash name but I thought it was an awesome suggestion.

Comment

"Mr.Big", kind of like the candy bar. Seriously though, it's just a joke

Comment

My gf at the time, now prewife, was joking one day about naming it. I told her that she couldn't rename it since it already had one. The next thing I know she asked "What do you call it then?" I didn't have a name for it because I thought it was silly, so I just said the first thing that came to mind....Stumpy! Since then it just stuck with her.

Comment

Dude, I'd just call it a penis. I hate cute names. lol.

Comment

My sis named her breasts sugar and spice.

Comment

I always use the polite English word or the Latin one if it is in common usage, as it prevents misunderstanding or possible embarrassment. If an American uses one of their favourite colloquial words for “behind” in the U.K. they may be greeted with an embarrassed silence or gales of laughter

Comment

My sister called her breasts "Frick and Frack". They were so large she had them surgically reduced and she's much happier now. My penis I call Mr. Happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X