do you sleep naked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: do you sleep naked?

Always. Guests or not. For the last 35 years. Some weekends, if my wife and I dont go out, I dont even dressed until we go out or if someone comes.

Comment

sometimes yes i do, infact, earlier in the evening i slept naked for like 3 hrs or so...

Comment

Absolutely!

Comment

Yeah, just about every night, cant think of any better way to be comfortable

Comment

Yes, almost always. The constriction of clothing keeps me awake and uncomfortable.

Comment

couldn´t even think of sleeping any other way. It´s been nearly 40 years since I´ve begun to sleep naked. And, when I wake up, if there is no need, I don´t get dress. I do breakfast naked for me and my wife, take it naked, and stay naked until I go out, be it 1 hour or ten after I get up

Comment

always sleep naked even in other people's homes in those cases i keep a pair of shorts near my bed. I can not sleep in any kind of clothing so in the interest of a good night's sleep I don't wear clothing to bed anywhere any time.

Comment

Can't believe I haven't posted on this even though this thread is over 3 years old. In short, I've slept nude off and on over the years since childhood and more and more often after being married. Until about 10 years ago when I took the plunge in the nudist lifestyle, it's been clothesfree every night, summer and winter. In the winter, my wife uses flannel sheets and in the summer, it's on top of the bedding with the ceiling fan on. When visiting and staying over night at a guests house, same thing, clothesfree. Much more comforting.

Comment

This is a nudism discussion board. Who DOESN'T sleep in the nude?

-Stu

Comment

Originally posted by S.M.A. View Post
                      This is a nudism discussion board. Who DOESN'T sleep in the nude?

-Stu
                      I'm sure he secretly does.

Comment

Originally posted by ibrahim View Post
                        I'm sure he secretly does.
                        are you kidding?? I bet stu takes a shower with his clothes on.

Comment

I sleep nude usually after I take my dog out to go outside for her buisness. Not usually all night in case someone pops in my room (I live with my family and they don't really knock)

Comment

unless i am freezing, you bet, but like most if there is company i will put something on before leaving the bedroom

Comment

Originally posted by beachlover99 View Post
                              are you kidding?? I bet stu takes a shower with his clothes on.
                              Not true ... he used to wear a bathing suit, but stopped that years ago. He's made considerable progress. Last year he even visited a nude beach, by accident, when no one was there. It's only a matter of time before his conversion is complete.

Comment

[QUOTE=Naturist Mark;305569........... It's only a matter of time before his conversion is complete.[/QUOTE]

In our lifetime? Don't hold your breath. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X