do you sleep naked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: do you sleep naked?

Sleeping clothed is uncomfortable. If I'm sharing a hotel room with a textile, I'll tell them I sleep nude, and go to bed with my underwear on, then remove it once under the covers. Respect is key but no need to sleep with those irritating clothes just because someone else is around

Comment

The wife and I have, for some years. Even survived last winter, one of the coldest on record.

Comment

I do. I feel it is the best way to relax and is more comfortable then getting all snagged up in clothes and sheets!

Comment

Sleeping naked is the only way to get a good nights sleep.

Comment

Sleep naked every night, started a few years ago in college when I had a private room in the dorm, didn't start doing it every night until about a year ago. Best decision I've ever made, sleep like a baby every night.

Comment

I can barely sleep if I'm not naked. I started in highschool. Had a private room in a suite at college. All my suite mates knew I slept naked. Never hid it or cared!

Comment

Always sleep nude at home. Why not less clothes to wash. Never have worn pajamas except when real young. Wife always sleeps nude also. It was a problem though when I went in hospital for surgery didn't have any pajamas and had to buy some.

Comment

I to had to buy pj's for a hospital visit and surgery. Turns out that I didn't need them there, just used the open air hospital gown. Didn't bother me at all to have my rear exposed. My wife did laugh at me for buying the pj's with a great big "told you that you wouldn't need them!". They are now packed away somewhere.

Comment

yes sleeping every night naked, find it is a better feeling

Comment

Yup.

It's so natural now, it's hard to sleep with clothes on.

Comment

yeah. the clothes only strangles you

Comment

i just finished sleeping naked. for some reason i had a dream i was in barnes and noble though.

Comment

Originally posted by cabding View Post
                            i just finished sleeping naked. for some reason i had a dream i was in barnes and noble though.

As long as you're at B n N, could you get me book on "dressing for success"?

Comment

I sleep naked whenever I can, but when the temperature dips too low, I throw on a pair of socks and (rarely) some pajamas.

Comment

Always the way to sleep

Comment

Working...
                                X