• Show
Clear All

• ANudeDude
    replied
    I agree, is there another way?

Leave a comment:

• Beijing87
    replied
    I sleep naked every single night. I can't imagine not doing so, its by far the most comfortable way to sleep for me.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Every night....im naked now actually... Laying on my bed

Leave a comment:

• jbrt40
    replied
    Re: do you sleep naked?

Yes! Come spring, all summer and early fall, I sleep in the nude, and its wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• Naturist Zoar
    replied

sleeping nude is the only way I can get a good night's rest... have even had a few dreams about being nude...but that's for another topic.

Leave a comment:

• nudist_doctor
    replied

unfortunantely not everynight but as much as I can..

Leave a comment:

• Norrin
    replied

I have always slept nude , even as a kid. I remember when I went for a sleep over at friend house, my mom would always warn me to keep my clothes on when I was slept.

Leave a comment:

• Croydon
    replied

Originally posted by eagle59 View Post
    I always sleep nude and the wife likes the bedroom very cool, (heat is set on 63, window is open, fan is on if I allow it) an extra blanket usually keeps me comfortable except that sometimes my feet get cold and I can't get them warmed up so I have to put on a pair of sport socks to keep my toes toasty warm. My wife thinks it really funny to see me nude except for ankle hight socks.
    One of the best x-mas gift I have ever received was a pair of knitted wool socks. A co-worker knitted me these socks and I love them. They are heavy wool socks and in the winter, they keep my feet VERY warm. I wear them to bed.

Leave a comment:

• eagle59
    replied

Originally posted by Croydon View Post
    Invest in a good duvet. I sleep nude in the winter and have no issues with the cold, especially considering I sleep with the window slightly cracked to let cold air in the room. I have a goose down comforter and it is very light but it keeps me very warm and I never have issues with being cold. Only part of my body I must keep covered is my feet. When cold, it is always my feet that gets really cold.
    I always sleep nude and the wife likes the bedroom very cool, (heat is set on 63, window is open, fan is on if I allow it) an extra blanket usually keeps me comfortable except that sometimes my feet get cold and I can't get them warmed up so I have to put on a pair of sport socks to keep my toes toasty warm. My wife thinks it really funny to see me nude except for ankle hight socks.

Leave a comment:

• nudeyooper
    replied

First slept nude while in high school. Did it more regularly in college, even with roommates. Wore my briefs to bed no matter the company, and when I had to share a room with someone found those briefs on the floor in the morning. I took them off without remembering doing so. I will sleep nude at others' homes and hotels. I even take my naps nude and at 63, may take more than one per day. On one hospital stay while wearing a gown and having an IV in the back of my hand, I woke to find the gown rapped around my arm with the IV. The nurse came in to check on me about that time, and just said, "OK?" The time of year makes no difference and I am one who likes to have at least a sheet on me, but the comfort of being nude is still there under that sheet. So, except for some rare occasions, I have been sleeping nude for at least the last 30 to 35 years. First wife didn't, present wife can't sleep unless nude, but did not start until we were married.

Leave a comment:

• hikenaked
    replied

Yes, always. When I was in junior high and high school, I would slip off my pajamas after getting into bed. I don't know why, because I don't think my parents would have had any problem with me sleeping nude. My older brother slept nude for as long as I can remember.

In college and grad school I only slept nude when my roommates were not around. I don't know why, because I think they would have been fine with it. In fact, one of my roommates would sunbathe nude on the roof of his girlfriend's apartment. I encourage all of you college students to take the chance. Your roommates probably will not care and may even join you. I always look back on the lost opportunities.

I have now slept nude since leaving college. 25 years now. My wife would not know how to react if I came to be with something on. I get up in the morning and make coffee nude and then put on a robe to get the paper. After I come back in I try to stay nude as much as possible until I leave for work.

Leave a comment:

• Croydon
    replied

Originally posted by davy View Post
    Always, except in the winter when I can't quite manage it because my house is quite cold. But I always look forward to spring when I can toss the PJ's for the season.
    Invest in a good duvet. I sleep nude in the winter and have no issues with the cold, especially considering I sleep with the window slightly cracked to let cold air in the room. I have a goose down comforter and it is very light but it keeps me very warm and I never have issues with being cold. Only part of my body I must keep covered is my feet. When cold, it is always my feet that gets really cold.

Leave a comment:

• ibrahim
    replied

Originally posted by PaulFa View Post
    Have slept nude for as long as I can remember. If it's cold, just put another cover on the bed. Found the addition of clothing does not make me warmer, but the extra cover does and I am more comfortable nude.
    I absolutely agree with you. You might be somewhat cold when going to bed, but sool you'll warm up nicely.

Leave a comment:

• PaulFa
    replied

Have slept nude for as long as I can remember. If it's cold, just put another cover on the bed. Found the addition of clothing does not make me warmer, but the extra cover does and I am more comfortable nude.

Leave a comment:

• davy
    replied

Always, except in the winter when I can't quite manage it because my house is quite cold. But I always look forward to spring when I can toss the PJ's for the season.

On vacation the family is always in 1 hotel room. When our daughter was small, it was never an issue, but she is 15 now. Usually I do a pretty good job of staying under the blankets, but last summer it was a bit hot and I managed to toss and turn enough that by morning the covers were completely off. Of course our daughter was the first one up, and she teased me about that for the rest of the trip. (They are not into nudism of any sort, but tolerate me quite well.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X