Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!

Im young and have many intrest in nautral life. I will have my licence in the spring and i am looking for places to express my self and to be "free". Since my parents arnt naturits i find i hard to be me. If any one could help by giving sugestions on naturist safe environments without a fee,(clothing optional beaches and such). I live in southern maine. thanx for all your help!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sorry goat not familar with that part of the country. I suggest looking on The Naturist Society web page for links that may tell you more info. I hear Marthas vinyard has nude beaches is that nearby? Vermonts, "The Ledges," has been in the news a lot how about it?

Comment

Goatman, except for nude beaches it costs money to enjoy the freedom of social nudity. There is one traveling group in Maine that gathers together and goes to different places, but that's all that's mentioned in the "North American Guide to Nude Recreation" in Maine.

Hope you can find a place to enjoy the pleasure and freedom of social nudity. If you haven't yet, you don't know what you're missing. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X