Ishmael

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ishmael

Everyone, please read the book Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. It is an exellent book and while it does not touch on nudism, you have only to read it to guess the author's opinion. The book DOES talk about many of the same things I see people going off topic about. Please please read it. I'm sure almost all of you would enjoy it and appreciate the subject matter!

Namedun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Everyone, please read the book Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. It is an exellent book and while it does not touch on nudism, you have only to read it to guess the author's opinion. The book DOES talk about many of the same things I see people going off topic about. Please please read it. I'm sure almost all of you would enjoy it and appreciate the subject matter!

Namedun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

My wife and I have read this book...and several of Mr. Quin's other books...and YES - READ ISHMAEL!! It changed the way I look at nearly everything in life. Including being naked.

Comment

I agree - you all should read it. As a teacher I have required this book for several classes that past few years and have managed to get some great discussions started.

Comment

Working...
        X