• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: texas

Originally posted by anand123 View Post
    m/28/fort worth
    thinking of a visit to wildwood/armadillo soon
    i'm wanting to try wildwood. i'm in bedford, 33/m, always looking for friends anyway (nudist or non-nudist)...

Comment

I'm 36... am I still "young"? I've been to Wildwood and Bluebonnet and highly recommend both. I'll most likely be going to Armadillo for the 5k run on Sep. 26. It will be my first time to Armadillo.

Comment

Sanman, I am planning to be at the armadillo one too for the 1st time. We will need to meet up. Were you ate the Wildwood 5K ealier this year? I was there but didn't stay like I normally do. I've considered having someone over at my private backyard with the pool though the wife is not too keen on social nudism.

Comment

Alright Texas!

I use to live in the DFW area for about 10 years - left to the east coast and now I'm back in South Texas.

Anybody in the San Marcos/New Braunfels area?

Comment

Originally posted by marko486 View Post
            Sanman, I am planning to be at the armadillo one too for the 1st time. We will need to meet up. Were you ate the Wildwood 5K ealier this year? I was there but didn't stay like I normally do. I've considered having someone over at my private backyard with the pool though the wife is not too keen on social nudism.
            Yes, I was at the Wildwood 5k run earlier this year. I was the 6'4" guy, no tan lines, wearing only my Keen sandals. My overall finish place was 64 out of 133, and my age group (men 35-39) finish place
            was 5. My overall finish percentile was 48 while my age group
            percentile was 71. My time was 35:49.

I did stay for a few hours after the race, played some water volleyball, but had to leave around 4:00 because I had a gig later that evening.

Comment

I live in downtown Dallas and looks like I will be making a trip to Bluebonnet Park this month sometime.

Comment

Aug. 10-16 is AANR conference week at Oak Lake Trails in Oklahoma. We are 90% sure to go for a couple days (don't have enough vacation days from work to go the whole week). We'll know 100% for sure soon if we'll be able to go. Must shuffle work schedule first to get time off.

Comment

Working...
                X