AANR's NUDE U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AANR's NUDE U

The American Association for Nude Recreation is sponsoring its third annual Nude U at Lake Como in Florida June 5-13, 2003. You can learn more and download an application at links through the AANR and FANR websites. Ages 18-25.

The American Association for Nude Recreation is sponsoring its third annual Nude U at Lake Como in Florida June 5-13, 2003. You can learn more and download an application at links through the AANR and FANR websites. Ages 18-25.

Comment

Although I am not an AANR member, I attened the AANR convention in Lagnua Del Sol this past year. I periodically watched the AANR club representative meeting (or whatever it was), and I was fortunate enough to see the Nude U graduates introduced and briefly speak to the group.

I have to say that I was very impressed with the Nude U graduates. The graduates spoke to the group about their experiences at Nude U and what nudism means to them. There was one girl in particular who spoke about how nudism has helped her greatly improve her self confidence and self esteem, and this was clearly evident as she (and and the other graduates) spoke while completely nude in front of about 100 people. I found her words to be a very genuine and touching expression of what nudism is truly all about.

Admittedly, I don't know very much about the Nude U program. But IMHO based on the results that I saw, nudism could use more programs like Nude U to attract younger people and to ensure the future of nudism.

Comment

Working...
      X