Visiting in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting in November

I will be in California for 4 weeks in November, any suggestions on where to go ?

Spending the first 4 nights in Santa Monica, then no set concrete plans.

I'm 22, male and single. I love surfing and playing volleyball.

RT

I will be in California for 4 weeks in November, any suggestions on where to go ?

Spending the first 4 nights in Santa Monica, then no set concrete plans.

I'm 22, male and single. I love surfing and playing volleyball.

RT

Comment

what's up man. I was just noticing that nude stock is right around those dates that you will be arriving in Cali.. Get back to me and let me know the dates that you will be arriving. The dates for nudestock are the13, 14, & 15th. later bro. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Mr Good Deal, ooops, I mean Aaron.

I think you got to much sun at Luguna Del Sol, LOL. I will be in the USA in November, not September.

Sorry about the wise crack, just teasing ya. What are mates (Buds) for, hahahaha.

See ya in November. It's going to cost an extra AUS$25 to get my surf board on the plane but I can afford that.

RT

Comment

Hi RT!

My wife and I are thinking about vacationing in South Australia next year. She was an exchange student a LONG time ago, and wants to visit her host family.

How does the general public seem to feel about nudity in SA? Here in the US, I don't think the "public" is even tollerant of social nudity. I would like to plan to go to some clothing optional beaches or resorts while we are there, but I don't want to alarm my wife's host family when they ask about our plans. I know I will need to feel things out a bit more on this end, but I was just wondering is the Aussies are as up-tight as the Yanks.

Thanks!
          Jim

Comment

RT: We're hoping to hang out with you when
            you hit California in November. I sent you
            an e-mail did you get it?
            It might be a bit chilly that time of year
            but I know we can get around that.
            Aaron and I want to get down to L.A. and
            meet you.

Comment

Wannabe :

Aussie's I guess are the same as the rest of the world about naturism. I have some non naturist mates and they tolerate my lifestyle. There are a few resorts in SA. Maslin Beach is the naturist beach in SA, I remember going there a long time ago with the family.

Bart : I got your email, thanks. I have been to busy to reply, my apologies. Casey has been busy planning his return trip to the UK, he's having hassles with Insurance Companies about his claim. I've been taking care of all of my parents bills, grocery shopping etc..

I will email you tomorrow with my schedule. It would be awesome to catch up for a surf and visit some resorts etc..

I have been to the westcoast before but when I was 16 with the parents.

RT

Comment

November is not the best time of the year for a naturist visit. I would say head south. You would probably need a wet suit to enjoy surfing for any length of time in the water. The desert resorts should still be good for naturist activities. Desert Shadows in Palm Springs or De Anza in the desert east of San Diego. You never know though you may get lucky and get great weather though our temps have been a little cooler this summer.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                X