new beeeeeeeeeeeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new beeeeeeeeeeeee

hello all im new as of today !! 3/26/04 im [15]] found this site by accident ! im happy now . will tell all later [ off to school] bye

hello all im new as of today !! 3/26/04 im [15]] found this site by accident ! im happy now . will tell all later [ off to school] bye

Comment

I found this site by accident some time ago too...I actually saw the advertising for it a lot when I was on this one site, but I never paid it much attention...Then I finally actually decided to look through the site and discovered there was a bit more to it...

J

Comment

That banner ad you saw is the gateway to another universe!

Don't let the smallness of the gateway fool you. You have entered a big big place. (And a good place to be, if I say so myself).

Comment

Next to the hottub this is my favorite place to be.

Comment

Why not get a water-proof laptop, operating on low voltage, and remote connection, Jon-Marc, then you can be in both your favourite places at the same time?

Comment

Even if such a things exists, I propably couldn't afford it. Laptops are out of my price range anyway. Why is something so small so expensive? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Jon-Marc,

What Rex is suggesting is not too expensive if you buy a used laptop, or you could even setup your PC under a shade tree on a nice day and run a drop cord to it from your trailer at no expense.

Even though I could do this, I don't. When I am outdoors on a sunny day, especially when I am someplace where I can be nude, I forget all about computers and just relax and have fun.

As for your question, "Why is something so small so expensive?" Ladies swimwear works the same way. The string bikinis are among the most expensive.

If clothing manufacturers could get away with it, and you take this smaller is cheaper rule to its logical conclusion, they'd charge us a fortune to go nude!

Comment

I'm not so hooked on the computer that I can't get away from it for a while. I could see me carrying my computer down to the lagoon and running a cord a half mile from my trialer [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] .

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
                    [qb] I'm not so hooked on the computer that I can't get away from it for a while. I could see me carrying my computer down to the lagoon and running a cord a half mile from my trialer [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . [/qb]
                    Hmmm... a Wi-Fi network could cover most of Turtle Lake with a hot-point at the Clubhouse, and perhaps repeaters in the far sections of the 100 and 300 sections. One broadband connection would be needed, then anyone with a Wi-Fi card ($20-$150) in their PDA, laptop or desktop computer could access the internet anywhere in the park.

-Mark

Comment

It seems hard to believe that broadband would even be available in the backwoods of Michigan.

I used to live on a gravel road that had no phone, electric, gas or water lines and cell towers were miles away. You had to provide your own or do without.

We gravel roaders looked down our noses on the rednecks who lived on the dirt road down the way.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Trailscout:
                        [qb] It seems hard to believe that broadband would even be available in the backwoods of Michigan.[/qb]
                        DSL is not available, and cable isn't available to the individual lots, but I'm not sure that cable internet isn't available to the permanent structures like the hotel, office and clubhouse. Certainly Satellite broadband is available.

-Mark

Comment

Satellite! I overlooked that medium and if it is affordable, would cut a path through the woods where even a greased pig couldn't squeeze through.

Comment

hello all if you want e/ mail me at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                            X