CoreyINA at Nudist Friend Finder???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoreyINA at Nudist Friend Finder???

Hey, sorry, not sure where to post this one, but I use Nudist Friend Finder to try and find contacts in my area...Anyway, while browsing profiles I saw one for CoreyINA and just wanted to make sure it is really THE Corey because the profile has photos and the whole deal...if it is THE Corey, that's cool just wanted to make sure no one was ripping off your identity. I just thought it was a bit sketchy because from the photos I've seen, Corey needs little help finding nudist friends....

Hey, sorry, not sure where to post this one, but I use Nudist Friend Finder to try and find contacts in my area...Anyway, while browsing profiles I saw one for CoreyINA and just wanted to make sure it is really THE Corey because the profile has photos and the whole deal...if it is THE Corey, that's cool just wanted to make sure no one was ripping off your identity. I just thought it was a bit sketchy because from the photos I've seen, Corey needs little help finding nudist friends....

Comment

Hi Hooked. It is me that is registered in NudistFriendFinder.com. I was informed by a trusted the source that personally knows the owners and said it is a valid site with many naturists. I put up a profile and have talked with a few people to try to find naturists in areas that I will be soon traveling to, to shoot documentaries. I am simply using it as a marketing tool to help find people to help us out in our videos and photos and even find nudecasters for our shows throught the country. I am not trying to find a "friend" as you might think, just people to hang out with us when we travel, both men and women. I understand your concerns and thank you for voicing them. Hope to talk to you soon.
      Have fun and stay NAKED!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I joined that website to find out what it was about and I don't consider it a valid nudist website. Some of the people have handles like "Hairy Sausage" and what they say in their ads isn't very nudistlike.

Also once I read the fine print that you have to agree to if you join I found a few things that I didn't like. It said that anything I posted there, including private messages, was their property and that it could be used in their promotions. I surely don't want private messages used in their spam.

Oh, and that was another thing. That website stole email addresses from Netnude and spammed the heck out of everybody. I think I got at least 20-30 spam mails from them when they first started up.

I am sure there are some nice nudists on there but I don't like all the baggage that goes along with it.

Comment

Thanks for the input!
          We are in no way discrediting or recommending that site until we check it out further. IF they allow names like that we will definitely not recommend it. I added it to our topics to be discussed at our next INA meeting.
          Corky Stanton

Comment

Please do me a favor and let me know what you find. I investigated it at least 6 months ago and I'm hoping it changed (for the better).

Comment

Oh ok, glad to know that. Often times I have seen peoples on-line personas ripped off and used elsewhere. I don't know why people do things like that, but it obviously has made me a little paranoid. Nudist Friend Finder, as a site, I have been using it for a long time and absolutly NOTHING has come from it yet. I think it's a great idea but something just doesn't quite work there. And as the one poster commented, there are a lot of people using it as a sexual hook up site, which is stupid because there is a separate site, not that I use it lol (Adult Friend Finder) specifically designed for that purpose. Anyway, I hope it is more useful to you than it has been for me

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Administrator:
                [qb]Thanks for the input!
                We are in no way discrediting or recommending that site until we check it out further. IF they allow names like that we will definitely not recommend it. I added it to our topics to be discussed at our next INA meeting.
                Corky Stanton[/qb]

Comment

I have used that site, as does Corey, to locate fellow naturists. I have had normal responses, and decidedly lewd responses. I believe it has become a swinger site, and no longer use it. You would think they would monitor it more closely.
                  As was said, there is a related Adult Friend Finder site for all the perverts.

Comment

I too think that nudist friend finder is not a very genuine nudist site. There are some very explict photographs of both men and women, including two I have found of couples making love.

Yes I have met some decent poeple through it, but they now seem to be in the minority!

Kind regards

Phil Stockdale

Comment

Working...
                    X