Puberty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puberty

Hi I am 18 and a very late bloomer who is just starting puberty, is anyon else or any advice to nudity and puberty

Re: Puberty

Originally posted by youngnudist5 View Post
    Hi I am 18 and a very late bloomer who is just starting puberty, is anyon else or any advice to nudity and puberty
    Hi youngnudist 5, and welcome to the forums.

I think you're making a very important and beneficial step for yourself in addressing this issue, and your bravery of coming to the forums and addressing it with us represents a good amount of self-confidence on your part.

I don't think anyone should have to worry much about the latecoming of puberty, it's more of a matter of self-acceptance, and nudism is a great way where folks can discover a greater sense of self-acceptance as well as acceptance of others, globally. Here is one place where you can relax and be yourself without worry of being judged.

I'm new to this forum too, but please stick around and perhaps some of our more experienced members can chime in here too and offer their thoughts, inspirations and advice.

Comment

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=...519659d5d079d0

Comment

the best is to come!I realy s tarted nudifying at 13.You can see your body developing,and feel sensations.I used to go out into the nature,trees,mountains,hills and lakes,strip off all my clothes,hide it,and go nude scouting,all day long,pass through grass,twice my height,feel it tickle my body all over,sit quietly,feel ,appreciate and yield to my awakenings and experiences.I made sure to create environments that supported my nudifying.At times,hid my clothes so far,miles away,so that,if i was caught NAKED,i could not hide,had to be naked,or made sure i passed people,just to familliarise myself with bein naked in front of others without sexual obligations.,i slept in the nude,played around the yard naked,went for nightly excurrsions around the neighbourhood naked,leaving clothes at home naked and to my school,5 miles away,NAKED.I often just looked in the mirror at myself nAked,and started liking and enjoing my nudity.AS a young boy,i was sexually molested,and rejected by him,I had to use that approach,i healed fully,and now am a better person.
        Last edited by Guest; 08-15-2010, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Youngnudist5,
          The destination will be fabulous and great, you will like it. However, the journey can be long or short. It is different for every teens. The most important thing is to enjoy the ride. Remember, by keep asking "are we there yet?" won't speed the ride. Instead, enjoy the scenaries during the ride. Talk with others and make new friends.

Welcome to Clothesfree

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysmile_fl View Post
            Hi youngnudist 5, and welcome to the forums.

I think you're making a very important and beneficial step for yourself in addressing this issue, and your bravery of coming to the forums and addressing it with us represents a good amount of self-confidence on your part.

I don't think anyone should have to worry much about the latecoming of puberty, it's more of a matter of self-acceptance, and nudism is a great way where folks can discover a greater sense of self-acceptance as well as acceptance of others, globally. Here is one place where you can relax and be yourself without worry of being judged.

I'm new to this forum too, but please stick around and perhaps some of our more experienced members can chime in here too and offer their thoughts, inspirations and advice.
            Agreed I wish I had been introduced to nudism before/during puberty I would have probably enjoyed it more.

Comment

Just let it happen. It happens to everyone. There may be specific changed you have your friends won't but it's all natural so don't worry about it and put it out of your mind.

Comment

Just let it all hang out.... It just means you're becoming sexually mature aka people will notice u more... My entire family watched hair grow on my ***** and it was actually kinda cool fr

Comment

Working...
                X