Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUDIST RESEARCH PAPER/FEATURE STORY

Hey Guys and Girls,

I am doing a paper for one of my classes (Journalism Classes) and I was wondering how everyone has gotten into nudism, why they do it, and what do you get out of it? Also any other tidbit about it...

I am looking for people ages 18-35, that is my concentration, but I would also like to know about anyone else, outside that range...

You can private message me if you don't want to post in here, or if I want to know more, I will send you a message...

Thanks,

Jeremy

Hey Guys and Girls,

I am doing a paper for one of my classes (Journalism Classes) and I was wondering how everyone has gotten into nudism, why they do it, and what do you get out of it? Also any other tidbit about it...

I am looking for people ages 18-35, that is my concentration, but I would also like to know about anyone else, outside that range...

You can private message me if you don't want to post in here, or if I want to know more, I will send you a message...

Thanks,

Jeremy

Comment

Ask away!

Comment

I'll be happy to help you In fact, I became a nudist by doing just such a paper on nudism for a college class.

Comment

Dude, you got a scary avatar! Some people don't like Clowns!
          He looks like a bad guy to me!
          I hate to say any thing about first impressions. Just a thought.
          quote:
          Originally posted by SyngeryGuy:
          Hey Guys and Girls,

Thanks,

Jeremy

Comment

It's the Heat Miser! I loved that show as a kid

quote:
            Originally posted by rudedogii:
            Dude, you got a scary avatar! Some people don't like Clowns!
            He looks like a bad guy to me!
            I hate to say any thing about first impressions. Just a thought.

Comment

Jeremy; Although I don't fir into your are category (53), I'll respond if you will drop me a line at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon. Rick

Comment

Ask away.... here or [email protected]

Comment

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES GUYS...I will most likely PM you, or message you if you have yahoo or something of that nature...

THanks

Comment

Hey buddy,
                    21 male from NJ go to school in MD (navy) if you still are doing the paper would love to help. let me know what you need to know. - Jack

quote:
                    Originally posted by SyngeryGuy:
                    Hey Guys and Girls,

Thanks,

Jeremy

Comment

Hey Jeremey, willing to do what I can to help out, probably the best to just private message me and then we can go from there, I basically got started with skinny dipping and realized how much fun the nude lifestyle was, but that's just a basis, look forward to hearing from you further.

Comment

Thanks Guys, you are all being an awesome help!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X