anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone

anyone aged 25 to 30 from the hunter valley in nsw australia i feel like im the only one my age into it

anyone aged 25 to 30 from the hunter valley in nsw australia i feel like im the only one my age into it

Comment

New1 don't feel alone as long as your on this forum you have alot of people to talk to.

Comment

New1,

While i may not be down in the hunter (beautiful place by the way) i do know what it feels like to be in the minority. I am in brisbane now, but used to be in a much smaller town and felt somewhat like yourself. Friends hinted at the lifestyle but were never willing to give it a go. So i know how you feel and like closetnudist said, you'll always have the forums to talk with like minded people. I am 25 by the way and a guy.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by oz_bare:t
          New1,

While i may not be down in the hunter (beautiful place by the way) i do know what it feels like to be in the minority. I am in brisbane now, but used to be in a much smaller town and felt somewhat like yourself. Friends hinted at the lifestyle but were never willing to give it a go. So i know how you feel and like closetnudist said, you'll always have the forums to talk with like minded people. I am 25 by the way and a guy.
          thanks the hunter is a nice place to live pity we only have one co beach i was recently in the sunshine state but didnt get a chance to get to any of your beaches but hopfully i will get back up there again later in the year

Comment

These forums are a great place to start to meet other nudists but still it is very difficult to actually meet unless you go to a non-landed or landed club. Many post here asking to meet others in their area but few do.

Comment

Clam is right.

People are afraid of others' intentions.

I have found there is a way to do this however. When you participate in the forums, people sort of get to know you. Once they want to enjoy your company, they want to meet.

I have PMed people about meeting. Most have not responded or responded in the negative. A few have responded in the positive. I have meet two and will meet a third next week.

Therefore, I recommend forum participation, persistence, and patience and you will get to meet some people. In addition, I am certain that the clubs mentioned by Clam will provide additional opportunities.

Comment

Working...
              X