This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is War the Answer ?

I know this poll has nothing to do with naturist but I'm just curious to know from the other Naturists out there if they think war is the answer to solving the peace problems in this world we all share.

I know this poll has nothing to do with naturist but I'm just curious to know from the other Naturists out there if they think war is the answer to solving the peace problems in this world we all share.

Comment

RT,
      I'm not going to vote as you seem to want the younger ones to do so. However, and forgive me if I seem a bit rialed-up (go to my last reply in Off Topic/Partriot Poll), but we didn't start this war. Everyone keeps saying "War with Iraq", when the war started on 9/11/2001 by TYRANTS just like the leader of the country known as IRAQ. The "WAR" is against terrorisim and the ones that support the terrorist. President Bush made that very clear around 9-13-01. Everyone seams to have forgotten... and I mean everyone! (Except for Blair) My point is, your asking for answers to a poll that it mute. The war has allready started... we are just looking to finish it. (I mean George Bush and myself... since we are the only ones that remember who started the war that protesters are trying to keep from starting that has allready started!!!!!!!) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Just my two quarters (cents/sence don't count for much these days) worth. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Nudity Rules!!! (so does the USA)
      [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] Suntied [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree with Suntied. War was declared on 9/11 when 1,000's of innocent people were slaughtered by terrorists. It is our duty and right to defend this country. I am against fighting and killing, but do we sit back and let ourselves be attacked by people who have decided that Americans are their enemies, and who believe that their god will bless them for killing us?

I know, I said I wouldn't post again, but I'm addicted to this forum as much as I'm addicted to being a nudist. I can't give up either one.

A personal note to Cyndiann, and I don't care who else reads it. I'm sick and tired of your asinine and worthless opinion of me. Don't waste your time replying and expecting me to read it. I've decided to do with you as I did with Stu's tiresome, repetitious posts and not read anything you write since all you can do criticize me.

Comment

Welcome back Jon-Marc!

Wasn't that kind of prejudice, you are so prejudice, why are you so prejudice...

I AM JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Like what you said up there (expeccially since it agreed with me).

Your friend!
          Suntied [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

As much as I don't like war, if we had not gone to war with England, we would still be under their rule. Without the Civil War, we would still have slaves. If we had let Germany have their way in the 1940's, who knows?! Sometimes you have to fight to keep your freedom.

Jon-Marc
            Glad to see you're back. You had me worried for a minute. I know you are more out-spoken than me, but try just sitting back and watching the other people make fools of themselves. My dad always said, "You learn more from listening than you do talking". Just have fun.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by mel:
              [qb]As much as I don't like war, if we had not gone to war with England, we would still be under their rule.[/qb]
              Now that sounds like a good idea! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Rik

Comment

RT here again putting his dollar in this time.

Think back to 911, all those people who where killed in the WTC. Not just Americans, there were Australians, British, and people from all over the world. NOT JUST AMERICANS ! Think of what happend in Bali. Austraia lost a lot of people in the Bali bombings.

I have stood on Ground Zero and I know how it effected me. I lost a friend in the Bali Bombings, Think of all those inocent Iraq's who are going to die if the world goes to war with Iraq. The people of Iraq did not start the war on terrosim.

I'm not saying that the leader of Iraq is a good person, dropping bombs on innocent Iraqie women and children is not going to solve the problem.

There has to be another way of changing the leader of Iraq.

Why does America always think they have to fix all the worlds problems ?

I think I have said enough, I'm probably upset a lot of people with my comments but thats how I feel about war. Religion, Guns are destroying the world we live in.

RT

Comment

As the subject seems to have been turned to the war against terrorism, can we look to stopping all types?

Many developed nations are holding back the development of 3rd world nations with punitive interest on IMF loans; smaller countries are squeezed for more production at lower costs (coffee and bananas for example)

If someone does not support the war, they are seen as traitors, just look at the posts over on netnude to see that. It is possible that someone can be against all out war and still be supportive of the aims of the UN, I am undecided on the war as I see many more problems elsewhere in the world, North Korea and Zimbabwe are just two.

While we are on the subject of Terrorism, Will those who put money into the Noraid pots this St.Patricks day just think how much suffering and pain will be caused to innocent UK residents with the guns and ammunition bought by the IRA with your money?!

B

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Suntied:
                    [qb]Everyone keeps saying "War with Iraq", when the war started on 9/11/2001 by TYRANTS just like the leader of the country known as IRAQ.[/qb]
                    Hmmm. If I recall, many of the hi-jackers were from Saudi Arabi. And it is no secret that the government in Sauid Arabi has turned a blind eye for years to the extremist Wahabi groups from which these hi-jackers came (and were financed). So why aren't we invading Saudi Arabi? And what about all the other tyrants in the world like North Korea's and Zimbabwe's leaders (as Bryony H just alluded to)?

Comment

No, it's not the answer.

Comment

j4king,
                        You kind find all the small reasons for us to sit back and watch everyone destroy each other... right now, President George W. Bush is looking at the largest threat to world peace. He has decided somewhere in his logic, that the little silly boneheads can wait till later. I wonder why he thinks it is important to take care of the biggest problem first... maybe because he is SMART!!!!!!!!
                        Doesn't say much for your ideas... or does it?

Comment

I didn't mean for that to come out as offensive as it sounded after I read it. I back my presidents desions (along with congress/senate and all the hoopla represented there. I just mean that we can complain about the Johnson Family not having enough food... but not ask the butcher why his meat cost so much. There is no war on Iraq... there is a war on TERRORISM!!!
                          Everybody has forgoten.

Comment

quote:
                            [qb]I wonder why he thinks it is important to take care of the biggest problem first... maybe because he is SMART!!!!!!!![/qb]
                            Smart!?? LOL. This is the guy who said:

"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating."

He also said about 'war':

"The reason we start a war is to fight a war, win a war, thereby causing no more war!"

Duh!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Rik

Comment

quote:
                              [qb]There is no war on Iraq... there is a war on TERRORISM!!!
                              Everybody has forgoten.[/qb]
                              Perhaps everybody, except you and George W, realises that Iraq and terrorism are separate issues. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Rik

Comment

Working...
                              X