No announcement yet.

First time to see your parent naked????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time to see your parent naked????

I am looking for younger views on this subject. Are there anyone that will discribe there feelings about the first time they saw there parents nude and what was your reaction? I have teenagers of my own and am looking to see what might happen if I was to start hanging out nude. I am a single parent with a boy and a girl both about to finish high school. I just wanted to get there side before I do it.

I am looking for younger views on this subject. Are there anyone that will discribe there feelings about the first time they saw there parents nude and what was your reaction? I have teenagers of my own and am looking to see what might happen if I was to start hanging out nude. I am a single parent with a boy and a girl both about to finish high school. I just wanted to get there side before I do it.

Comment

Well being that I first started going to nudist beaches at 18, It would be sort of a shock for them. But if they are understanding and know it's something that you would like to present to them and get feedback, I think that would be the best approach.

I give you alot of credit just asking the younger nudists. But try and talk to them as a parent that you are, and see what happens.

Kristopher

quote:
      Originally posted by Enjoying life:
      I am looking for younger veiws on this subject. Are there anyone that will discribe there feelings about the first time they saw there parents nude and what was your reaction? I have teenagers of my own and am looking to see what might happen if I was to start hanging out nude. I am a single parent with a boy and a girl both about to finish high school. I just want to this from there side before I do it.

Comment

G'day mate

I think that if you just sat them down & talked with them about it first & explained everything to them & also invited them to join you, it may worok out better!! - You may just be supprised!!! - let me know how you go!

Comment

I suspect without a prepatory conversation, one or both of them would likely react with the traditional "Ohhh, gross Dad!!" type of statement. That is, if you have never even remotely expressed an interest in the lifestyle with them before. Otherwise, if you have mentioned it or asked for their opinion on a nudist scene in a movie, newspaper, web or magazine article about nudism, they might be like 'Well, we figured you might be into something like that...'

A parent asking a child's opinion is a big step towards acknowledging they have reached a level of maturity where you think theirs matter. So it could go a long way towards demonstrating your confidence in their (new) abilities to HAVE opinions and EXPRESS them intelligently. Which might even lead to all sorts of discussions on many, many topics.

Good luck!

Comment

I would first bring up the subject in a conversation about you wanting to have the freedom of not wearing anything while at home. When I first started, I just started with no warnings. I guess I took it to the extreme, but hw, the son and grandson are okay with it, now. But after having a conversation with the wife, we compromised to the point, I would be nude only when the grandson is not around. We don't want the word to get out that Papa is naked at home.

Now the daughter is different. Totally against it. So to satisfy her and to keep her welcomed in the house, I cover up.

As far as the initial shock, I guess I went a little overboard, but I guess after a conversation, you might be okay. I would try going about the house in the early morning hours and after a nice shower. Let them get used to your occasional nudity. Then, if everything goes okay, you could then be able to be totally nude at all times. It's worth the try at least.

Let us know how things turned out.

Comment

When we started going around nude in front of the kids we sat down and ask them and told them all about nudity. They are up in thier teens and have no problem with me being nude in front of them at all. It took mom awhile to go nude in front of them but she likes it now. All u have to do is start talking to them and let them know how u feel and let them talk to others on here about it also. Our 16 y/o daughter is starting to go nude with us also.

Comment

my kids see me nude every day walking around the house so its the norm for them if they want to be nude as well thats fine (they are some times)but i do not make a point of of it they will make up their own minds when they want to boys 14 girls 11

Comment

quote:

So, EnjoyingLife, how did it go? Did you discuss it with the kids?
                  --s

Comment

Working...
                  X