Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University Naturists

Hi all!

This may sound a little bizzare, but how do people think about setting up a website/forum/etc for naturists at university?!?

- or does a site like this exist already?

It could serve as a hub of links and information for all students worldwide, much as clothesfree does but for a smaller, targeted audience? I am well aware of many of the fantastic naturist associations run on a national basis, but feel that a 'one-stop-shop' which promotes and opens these up to greater audiences would be useful.

What do you think?

As a student myself I would have loved to have had a method of finding and talking to genuine naturists who were at the same stage of life/education as myself without the need to 'subscribe' to a membership only service.

Hopefully thats not a unique experience... I'd love some feedback, and perhaps some others to help me with the project?

Post here or feel free to email me - [email protected]

Dave.

Hi all!

This may sound a little bizzare, but how do people think about setting up a website/forum/etc for naturists at university?!?

- or does a site like this exist already?

It could serve as a hub of links and information for all students worldwide, much as clothesfree does but for a smaller, targeted audience? I am well aware of many of the fantastic naturist associations run on a national basis, but feel that a 'one-stop-shop' which promotes and opens these up to greater audiences would be useful.

What do you think?

As a student myself I would have loved to have had a method of finding and talking to genuine naturists who were at the same stage of life/education as myself without the need to 'subscribe' to a membership only service.

Hopefully thats not a unique experience... I'd love some feedback, and perhaps some others to help me with the project?

Post here or feel free to email me - [email protected]

Dave.

Comment

Great idea Dave, perhaps CFI could give you some technical advice/assistance. Maybe they could even have a section of the forum which is designated for College students which you could link to from your site. This would give college students a link place to talk as well as a access to the remainder of the forum.

Comment

I think this has been done before with varying success. I've been on a naturist students email list for a long time, and it used to be really active, but they have kept changing providers and its most recent incarnation has been kind of quiet. I've also run into lots of other sitea and groups too which seem to be in a similar boat.

Clothesfree.com is great because its so much about communication. They have a really active message board and they do news shows. There is always a reason to come back, so I think this already works as a good place for students to meet.

What does this site and others not have? I would say the two big community tools that are missing are a "people finder", a way to search for and in touch with people in your area, and also a calendar, listing all known naturist events in the reagion.

Comment

I guess you could say this branch of CFF is already like a university forum, only expanded to include a wider age group. The only real issues are getting the message out to the people we want. joeaguy mentioned that a student email list he'd been on was quiet lately, perhaps because they may not be getting to so many people.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your feedback... I like the idea of linking to the CF forum Kevin, perhaps as you say, we could create a sub-forum specifically linked to the site.
            I have hoped to develop a 'people finder' and have a calendar of events as you suggest Joeaguy... the ability to meet/talk to people from your area seems to provide the 'x-factor' and discriminate between all of the other 'young naturist' websites out there.

I hope to keep the site focussed on university students and life, and translate the 'college feeling' we all know onto the pages! Perhaps regular (humerous) news articles would do the trick.

Comment

Thank you to all who replied - I have started the site at:

http://www.nudeatuni.com

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
              X