Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft. Myers Hedonist Club for ages 22-35

Hey all,

Just an FYI to anyone in the south or central Florida area. I am starting a club for younger nudist/hedonist folks. I know of two groups in my area, but they are full of older folks, and just not my style. Anyone interested in joining, check out the link below. Guys and girls are welcome, married or single, but this is NOT a swingers club,-As Hedonists we are dedicated to good times, but not in "that" way- We already have a bunch of college age members, a few 30's, and more everyday. I'm planning on trips to Haulover, Caliente, Paradise, and eventually a few out of country trips. We plan on having a lot of fun. Anyone interested....feel free to check it out.

Laterz

Hey all,

Just an FYI to anyone in the south or central Florida area. I am starting a club for younger nudist/hedonist folks. I know of two groups in my area, but they are full of older folks, and just not my style. Anyone interested in joining, check out the link below. Guys and girls are welcome, married or single, but this is NOT a swingers club,-As Hedonists we are dedicated to good times, but not in "that" way- We already have a bunch of college age members, a few 30's, and more everyday. I'm planning on trips to Haulover, Caliente, Paradise, and eventually a few out of country trips. We plan on having a lot of fun. Anyone interested....feel free to check it out.

Laterz

Comment

To anyone reading this thread. Go to the yahoo group and sign up! Its going to be a great active group!

Comment

Anyone interested follow the link and just inlcude the following info so I dont have to bombard you with emails and can just approve.

name (first)

location -central or S. Florida only pleeze-

age -22-35 only-

married/dating/single?

interests

hobbies

Favorite nude locations you've visited

Nude locations you'd like to visit

If you'd be willing to drive 2-3 hours to attend a weekend long get together at a beach or resort.

I look forward to hearing from everyone. Like Dalton said, we are going to have a blast!

Comment

Working...
        X