I Still Exist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Still Exist!

Don't wory, I'm still here! I wasn't eaten and I haven't given up the nudist lifestyle. I was just on holiday.

Don't wory, I'm still here! I wasn't eaten and I haven't given up the nudist lifestyle. I was just on holiday.

Comment

Welcome back. We're relieved to hear that you weren't kidnapped and spirited away in the pouch of a wallaby, as many of us had feared...

Comment

Yes, welcome back. You were really gone?? I didn't notice but there are alot of things I don't notice.

Comment

I knew you still existed, but I thought you were just indisposed from that side-splitting *splorch*!

Comment

Pieguy,
            So you were "on holiday" - instead of what we in the USA would call "on vacation".

Anyway, I hope you had a good one, and welcome back!

Comment

Hey Pieguy:
              Tell us about your holiday.
              Any opportunity for clothes free activity?

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Pieguy:

Did you take your pillow?

Comment

Hooray!
                  He didn't spontaeously die ^^_

Comment

Figured you couldn't be too far away. Didn't read about you in the paper.

Comment

No, no opportunities. Was in Umina, at a caravan park. A textile caravan park.

Comment

Good for you now GET NAKED.

Comment

quote:
                          No, no opportunities. Was in Umina, at a caravan park. A textile caravan park.

I didn't know they made caravans out of anything besides textiles & metal. I was thinking of going camping in my textile free tent later this month.

By the way Mr. 3.14159265, while I too am glad you have returned, we usually don't send out the search party until a person has been missing for at least 12 days

I too am curious if you brought the notorious "pillow" with you on holiday.

Comment

And have you kept on top of your prancing talents?

Comment

quote:

Geesh! Let us know ahead next time. Do you know how many milk cartons we had printed up?

Comment

Working...
                              X