places to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• places to go

Since its summer, I was wondering if there were any good places to go to in Ohio, or surronding states. I would like to go camping and hiking.

Since its summer, I was wondering if there were any good places to go to in Ohio, or surronding states. I would like to go camping and hiking.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by ww03:
      [qb] Since its summer, I was wondering if there were any good places to go to in Ohio, or surronding states. I would like to go camping and hiking. [/qb]
      Hi WW,

There a lot of Buckeyes on this board, they should be able to share their favorite places.

You didn't say what part of Ohio you are from, but a good resource is NudistParks USA, just enter your zipcode and it will show you a list of nudist parks and clubs ranked by distance.

I'm from Northwest Ohio. My favorite places are a short distance over the state line in Michigan. Turtle Lake Resort is a large resort with indoor and outdoor swimming, a nice beach, boating, fishing, nature trails and great people. It's a great place for families, but is also single friendly.

I also like to go to the Woodtick Peninsula (sometimes called Erie Beach) for discrete nude hiking and sunning as discussed in another post.

During the cold months I go to indoor swims held by two area clubs: Great Lakes Sunseekers and Toledo TanClub

-Mark

Comment

Working...
      X