Mad, Mad House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad, Mad House

For those who watched it, any thoughts on Avacado's "naturist" challenge tonight? Seems as if the winner eventually got used to the nudity, even doing a little skinny-dipping afterwards.

For those who watched it, any thoughts on Avacado's "naturist" challenge tonight? Seems as if the winner eventually got used to the nudity, even doing a little skinny-dipping afterwards.

Comment

I like what Nicole said that they hardly even noticed they were naked after awhile! That is what nudism is all about! I was disappointed in in Leona, as I really wanted her to learn that nudity is NOT a sin...but...

As a Christian, I may not agree with some of the Alts lifestyles, but I did agree with them about Don's little ritual. I have seen the Holy Spirit "slay" people under the power of God, and what happend to Eric was VERY similar which made me think that maybe Don has a spirit on him...but NOT a holy one! Even Fionna and Tashya were freaking out, and recognized an unholiness about it. Art and Avocado were certainly uncomfortable...without question.
      I think the ultimate surprise was the elimination ceremony. They truly split the house on that one! It showed the players for who they really were! I think only Nicole, who has been a target of the others for being "fake" was the only one who showed to be genuine. I cn hardly wait until next week!

Comment

I have watchedd 3 episodes of the show and I just don't get it. what is the point of the show? The person that annoys me the most is Avocado, the "nudist." How is one a nudist when you are wearing clothes 97% of the time? It doesn't make sense at all.

Comment

I didn't understand the point of that game, it was more like a strip tease and Avocado continues to make nudity shocking and titilating instead of just natural. Notice everytime he says the word "nude" or "naked" he takes a dramatic pause and looks around to see if anyone is reacting to it. That's annoying to me. As far as the game went, he should have sent them all off for all three items at the same time, that way you would be able to tell how far they were getting by how much clothes they still had on and it wouldn't be this stop-after-two-minutes crap. I don't know, I thought the challenge was unecessarily childish.

As far as the Alts go, I think Art (modern primitive) and Don (vampire) have the least amount of credibility. I like Art but he tries to give his adornment some kind of spiritual meaning when he admits in the online interview that it's just a macho thing. Don has based his entire lifestyle around a fairy tale about Dracula. I'm open to other lifestyles and he has every right to be a vampire but I can't take it very seriously. He likes to dress up and that's what it boils down to. Drinking blood is so unnecessary, you can take someone's energy without drinking their blood, as they later demonstrated with Noel when they drained his energy.

The others (witch, voodoo priestess and naturist) all have roots in sound philosophies that have been practiced for many many years.

I would love to expand on this but I gotta get to school...looking forward to other posts on this episode.

Peace...

Comment

What show is this and when is it on?

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by DBZ:
              [qb] What show is this and when is it on? [/qb]
              This show is called MAD,MAD HOUSE. It's on on thursdays on the sci-fi channel at 9:00pm. Ths reality show deals with alternative lifestyles, that is, wicca, voodoo, vampirism, naturist (contravercial), primative.

----> I think that Don VIOLATED the house guest by doing such a horrendous act. PLus Don also pressed the right main artery in that guys neck, while he was doing this act, 'slowing' the blood flow to his brain. THIS is why he got wobbly. I hate wanne-bes.
              Steve

Comment

Can you tell me what episode number of Mad Mad House it was when they all tried the nudist resort ?

Thanks,

Jackie

Comment

Jackie,

If I'm not mistaken, I think that was episode #1.

Miguelito

Comment

Um, no...they have not left the house and gone to a nudist resort. You may be thiking of The Surreal Life where they went to a nudist resort--with Tammy Faye. In any case, episode #1 on Mad Mad house was the blood bath episode...no nudity on that show except for Avocado's bedroom.

Comment

TXK NUDE is correct. After a while all of those bad shows just kind of blur together.

Miguelito

Comment

Working...
                      X