Ideas of promoting nudism/naturism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas of promoting nudism/naturism

I would like to throw out some ideas of promoting nudism and naturism which hopefully might expand our lifestyle. Why dnn't representatives from the INA and AANR reach out to corporate leaders of the hotel and lodging industry to establish more clothing-optional hotels and motels across the contry.

By reaching out to folks at such as: Resisence Inn, Marriot, and even Howard Johnsons', leaders in the nudists lifestyle have the opportunities to introduce naturism into un-tapped areas. There are many rural and suburban locations across the U.S. that have no nude resorts, parks, or beaches for familes to go to. If more hotels and motels chains would designate facilitis as clothess-optional, naturism could be opened up to many diverse communites throughout the country.

Just some food for thought,

Peace and stay naked.

G. Moore
    Concord, CA

I would like to throw out some ideas of promoting nudism and naturism which hopefully might expand our lifestyle. Why dnn't representatives from the INA and AANR reach out to corporate leaders of the hotel and lodging industry to establish more clothing-optional hotels and motels across the contry.

By reaching out to folks at such as: Resisence Inn, Marriot, and even Howard Johnsons', leaders in the nudists lifestyle have the opportunities to introduce naturism into un-tapped areas. There are many rural and suburban locations across the U.S. that have no nude resorts, parks, or beaches for familes to go to. If more hotels and motels chains would designate facilitis as clothess-optional, naturism could be opened up to many diverse communites throughout the country.

Just some food for thought,

Peace and stay naked.

G. Moore
    Concord, CA

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by gimpy64:
      [qb]Why dnn't representatives from the INA and AANR reach out to corporate leaders of the hotel and lodging industry to establish more clothing-optional hotels and motels across the contry.[/qb]
      Corporate leaders like to be reached out to with money. If there were enough demand for C/O facilities someone would provide them. But we can't expect them to offer the facilities as a means of creating demand.

Nude recreation in North America is supposed to be a $400 million dollar industry. Sounds impressive, but that is really a very small market segment. Our overall Tourism industry is over $500 billion (271 thousand million pounds to you Brits).

The way to interest the corporate leaders isn't to ask them to set aside special facilites for 0.08% of their customers. The way to get their attention is to grab headlines with large group charters and events. 'Nude Air' and the large Celebrity Cruises come to mind.

-Mark

Comment

Ocean Palms Motel is the closest motel to Haulover Beach which is less than a half block away. Next door north of the Ocean Palms Motel, is a Days Inn Motel.

There had been much talk about the present owners of this Days Inn Motel eventually making it a clothing optional motel, if the parent franchise organization would agree to it.

The motel, as I understand it, has a private middle courtyard, ideal for nudist privacy and this motel is so near the very popular nudist beach that it seems it would be ideal as a c/o motel.

Has anyone heard of any new development or movement toward this goal?

Comment

That would be Shirley Mason of Haulover Beach fame. She approached a few businesses in the Miami area about going clothing optional. I had thought that Days Inn had agreed to do it but I haven't seen anything since that. I do know that property will be eventually be torn down and rebuilt by the present owners.

I know one business did give the clothing optional thing a try, I think it was a gym, but they didn't get enough response and ended up doing away with it.

Comment

I am not much of a TV watcher so I dont know if the 'Surreal Life' program falls into the catagory of mainstream television, but my feelings are TV is the best way to increase naturism interest. My spouse refuses to even consider the idea because she is very much over weight. I am certain INA has approached the major TV shows and asked to have an INA rep. discus naturism. Where I live, infomercials abound on late nite TV. I dont know how expensive these shows are to put on, but that might be a way to expose the naturism idea. I would just hope a typical nudist function would be shown. All that would have to happen is for the program to be showing model type figures and my wife would never go to a nudist facility.

Comment

Working...
            X