Sitting anywhere bare bottomed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting anywhere bare bottomed

Is it bad for a nudist to sit down bare bottomed in a conrect ground, just like one of those nudism pictures in russia where this young women sat bare bottomed on a pavement."Also is it bad for a nudist to sit bare bottomed in the carpet of there home since it might contain small creatures fungi or pesticides that can travel to somesomes anus or vigina.

I seen natrism photos where a man sitting in the grass lawn,.. Could that be bad for health?..and a teen girl sitting on the carpet bare bottomed,...Could this be bad for the anal bowel and viginal health?

Is it bad for a nudist to sit down bare bottomed in a conrect ground, just like one of those nudism pictures in russia where this young women sat bare bottomed on a pavement."Also is it bad for a nudist to sit bare bottomed in the carpet of there home since it might contain small creatures fungi or pesticides that can travel to somesomes anus or vigina.

I seen natrism photos where a man sitting in the grass lawn,.. Could that be bad for health?..and a teen girl sitting on the carpet bare bottomed,...Could this be bad for the anal bowel and viginal health?

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by leafu:

They could get in your clothes as well. At least they won't be trapped between the clothing and your skin.

Seriously it is usally not an issue, nude people are the cleanest people I have every seen. They shower before they sit in hot tubs and shower before going into the pools, and sit on towels most of the time. Unless you don't wash at all, I would not worry so much about these things.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by leafu:
        Is it bad for a nudist to sit down bare bottomed in a conrect ground,

Nearly every nudist adheres to the absolute, ultimate rule for safety, health, and courtesy to others = ALWAYS SIT ON YOUR TOWEL .

Comment

Sitting nude on a lawn or upon leaves or a boulder in the woods is not unsanitary. The nude person is exposed to the sanitizing effect of sunlight and fresh air. We also tend to bathe frequently. Not a problem!

Comment

Just watch out for broken glass and ant hills

Bob S.

Comment

Towel, always.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Bob S.:
                Just watch out for broken glass and ant hills

Bob S.

That sounds like the beginnings of a good story...

Comment

Especially a good story if the broken glass and ant hills are inside your home.

Tinner, when I am indoors, I use a towel. When I am in a public place I use a towel. In the woods, I sit directly on logs, or boulders or leaves and it hasn't offended anyone and I haven't been infected.

Comment

Repeat after me..."towels are my friends"

Comment

Nature made = Bare bottom ok.
                      Man made = Bare bottom no-no.

If Ma Nature made whatever you're sitting on you're fine without a Tushy protector. (with proper restraint ... ants and other living creatures will have a bit(e) to say if you sit on them.)

If Mankind made whatever you're sitting on you're better off with a Tushy protector (you don't know where that thing has been, now do you?)

Comment

I gotta tell ya, being a nudist and being naked just about all the time at home, we have towels just about everywhere on the furniture.

We are very, very conscious of cleanliness and don't see that as the issue but out of habit, I guess, we usually sit on something inside the house. I've sat on our carpet bare bottomed and I've sat outside on the patio, grass, pool deck and patio swing without towel under me. Been doing this off and on for almost 30 years and haven't had a problem doing it.

As far as ants, glass, rocks...etc., just look before you plant your bottom!

P.S. .....as you can see by my avatar, I've also sat bare bottomed on the sand at Club O. Actually, we do that quite a bit there.

Comment

The thing about using a towel is most of them look the same on either side, so I have a hard time believing people always sit of the same side anyway! Unless you have a "special" towel that is green on one side and blue of the other, it is unavoidable the towel will be "flipped over" before the next seat is sat upon. That's a mouth full!

The points about sunshine (kills bacteria), showering and hot tubbing are good. Showering usually involves soap which (these days) is usually anti-bacterial. Hot tubbing usually means chemically treated water is used in the tub, and chemicals kill bacteria also. The thing which doesn't get mentioned often is HOW MUCH soap or chemical is required to kill? Or how long does the killing effect last?

I think we are worrying to much about germs and hygiene. NUDISTS: We might as well wear a loincloth like the native Americans wore with only a flap in the back! It would be like a portable towel that never gets flipped "wrong side" down by accident.

The point of everything is BE COURTEOUS towards others. If you happen upon a seat, chair or bench that looks like it needs cleaning, hose it off or wash it down. In the worst case scenario toss it into the campfire and forget about it!

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Centauri4:
                            The thing about using a towel is most of them look the same on either side, so I have a hard time believing people always sit of the same side anyway! Unless you have a "special" towel that is green on one side and blue of the other, it is unavoidable the towel will be "flipped over" before the next seat is sat upon.

Maybe I should start marketing a towel that is either embroidered or silk screen with the words..."this side up," or..."your bottom on this side only!"

Comment

>> Unless you have a "special" towel that is green on one side and blue of the other,

Actually, this concept has also been used/proposed (with all kinds of variants) as a code for (red) "leave me alone, not interested in chitchat and contact" or green "friendly contact welcome"

Comment

Working...
                              X