• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site

Hi people I'm eric and I'm 17 just saying hi

Comment

Eric,

Welcome to the forum. We are great group of diverse people who enjoy the common interest of being nude as much as possible. There are a number of younger people on the forum. I'm sure they will introduce themselves to you. We welcome any questions you may have. So get naked, sit back and enjoy.

Comment

Eric, just keep in mind that who you are, your personality, is singularly more important than what you wear. As the other younger members of the Forum introduce themselves, I suggest getting to know them as people not as "nudists". I was 17 once and had no clue about nudism at the time, so you are very lucky! Just don't let your youthful enthusiasm, the enthusiasm ALL young guys feel between ages 14 and 19, motivate your thinking or conversations. You will have a long and successful life as a nudist and meet many wonderful people (young and old) if you just be youself and really learn something about the history of nudism, the purity of living most nudists have in their hearts, and a kindness we feel towards each other because it seems "right" and "proper" to be able to go nude.

And if that doesn't help you relax about being naked, imagine having Thanksgiving dinner with all the members of your extended family present and nude! It challenges the imagination and rather "tests" your developing understanding of nudism to consider how you would behave if suddenly told by grandma or uncle Joe they were a nudist also, and you never suspected it all your life.

Enjoy!

Comment

hey, welcome to the familt eric. I'm 17 myself aswell

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by honda1:

well, welcome, dude. I'm 19 myself.

Comment

Working...
            X