Is There Anybody Out There?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There Anybody Out There?

I am extremely interested in the naturalist life style. Unfortunately, my wife would never be interested! (Never mind, she just NEVER would be interested, ever!) So, that leaves me all alone. I am in the San Joaquin Valley here in California between Bakersfield and Fresno and no naturalist and/or nudist organization exist anywhere near here to seek off too. The only chance I have to get naked is when I go to San Diego to Black's Beach. Yes, I have only done it once but I am hooked. What can I do? Running around at home naked/nude is great, but I am wanting more. I am in a dual desert of weather and naked!

I am extremely interested in the naturalist life style. Unfortunately, my wife would never be interested! (Never mind, she just NEVER would be interested, ever!) So, that leaves me all alone. I am in the San Joaquin Valley here in California between Bakersfield and Fresno and no naturalist and/or nudist organization exist anywhere near here to seek off too. The only chance I have to get naked is when I go to San Diego to Black's Beach. Yes, I have only done it once but I am hooked. What can I do? Running around at home naked/nude is great, but I am wanting more. I am in a dual desert of weather and naked!

Comment

Welcome dlpnaked....you are close to Fresno where there is a club. I can't find the thread right at this moment. Too early and the coffee hasn't kicked in yet. lol [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] There will be a get together/potluck the 23rd of this month.

Now just a little motherly advice: Never say never about your wife. There are many things that influence a woman's response to nudity. You don't say how long you have been married, or if there are children in your house. If this is a relatively new activity for you, your wife may eventually want to participate.

I would suggest not sneaking out for a little exposure on the beach. If you are not up front and honest with your wife about this, she may think you are not being honest about other aspects of your life. In other words, if she equates nudity with sex, your sneaking around will only make things worse.

You may want to share this site with your wife so she can see there are many here who just enjoy the nude life without being swingers or perverts. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Have a wonderful weekend! (I know, no sun and chance of rain!) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

dipnaked: Welcome. There is going to be a get together on November the 23rd at the North Point Bar & Grill in Fresno. Not exactly sure where it is, but I don't think I'll be able to make it. The name of the club is Club Freedom. It is a relatively new club that is just starting to get things going. You can call them at 559-689-3013 to set up any reservations.

I see you are from the San Joaquin Valley. Hw and myself live in Armona (Hanford-Lemoore area). Are you anywhere near it? Like yourself, it's been hard to find others who are nudists in the local area. Most seem to be from out of town. There are several in Fresno, but I wish there were more that are a little closer. Oh, well.

About your wife not being interested. Like hw stated, have her check out this site. She will quickly find out that nudists are just everyday people who enjoy everyday activities, only we chose not to wear clothes. Many of these members share the same interests. It took hw a little while to accept my nudism, but after searching the site, she has been a regular contributor. I wish there was a nudist resort closer than the Palm Springs and Sacramento areas. I would join in a heartbeat.

Good luck and wish to meet up someday. Check out your private message. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X