hi! another new person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi! another new person

hey everyone! i just joined up here. ive kinda been debating it back and forth for a while. i was sorta nervous on somebody i know finding out or something. anyway i checked some of hte messages and everyone seems really nice. hope to meet a bunch of people that are around my age. im 16/m/fl. sooo yeah. seeya later! write lots of messages for me!

hey everyone! i just joined up here. ive kinda been debating it back and forth for a while. i was sorta nervous on somebody i know finding out or something. anyway i checked some of hte messages and everyone seems really nice. hope to meet a bunch of people that are around my age. im 16/m/fl. sooo yeah. seeya later! write lots of messages for me!

Comment

Iwish I had known of this place when I was sixteen of even sooner thanjust 2yrs ago. Welcome ,look forward toseeing future posts from you

Comment

It would've been cool if the internet was around 22 years ago when I was 16... well, better late than never, I suppose, lol...

Comment

I've not really introduced myself anywhere on here, so I suppose this is a good enough place.

I'm 16/m/N.C. I'd been on the boards about a year ago, I was just forced to stop. Well, that's about it.

Comment

yeah this place is pretty great. too bad that it wasnt around for all you guys. good to seeya asheville nudist. theres someone else around my age. i dont feel so outta place now. awesome! why were you forced to stop coming to the boards?

Comment

welcome newbie

Comment

well, I suddenly lost the time I'd had to post, and sort of fell out of it. that's all.

Comment

Working...
                X