Dejavu Resort, Key West, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dejavu Resort, Key West, FL

I know that Dejavu resort has lost it's lease and are trying to relocate.

Does anyone know what the status of the actual resort (physical property located at 611 Truman Ave., Key west, FL) might be? Are they open now or are they re-opening? If so, will it be clothing optional?

I have visited Dejavu on 2 occassions and found it to be a very relaxing and friendly place. Though some may consider it a "swinging" type of nudist resort, there was never any pressure to "participate", though "public sex acts" have occurred on occassion.

Comments please.

I know that Dejavu resort has lost it's lease and are trying to relocate.

Does anyone know what the status of the actual resort (physical property located at 611 Truman Ave., Key west, FL) might be? Are they open now or are they re-opening? If so, will it be clothing optional?

I have visited Dejavu on 2 occassions and found it to be a very relaxing and friendly place. Though some may consider it a "swinging" type of nudist resort, there was never any pressure to "participate", though "public sex acts" have occurred on occassion.

Comments please.

Comment

Explanation is given at following web site;

Link xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx deleted due to content "Mod. NG"

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by stevesvrrh1121:
        [qb]I know that Dejavu resort has lost it's lease and are trying to relocate.

Comments please.[/qb]

Comment

I also enjoyed Deja Vu several times and found it an honest, if not refreshing, approach to social nudity (and sometimes more). I saw some friends at Haulover recently and they told me that the lessees were Indian and that they were leaving the country; so if that's the case, it's doubtful that Deja Vu will reopen in another location. The longtime manager was trying desperately to find a new place; but Key West commercial property is beyond reason now. It would surprise me if he succeeded in finding another guesthouse to lease. And I'll miss it. It'll be Atlantic Shores for me now.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by stevesvrrh1121:
            [qb]I know that Dejavu resort has lost it's lease and are trying to relocate.

Comments please.[/qb]
            I was recently reading a resort report on Deja Vu. It was turned into a swingers' resort where everything goes. I am glad to see that they ran out on their lease.

Comment

Hey gymbear; I"m gonna assume you don"t mean American Indians 'cause this is their country
              [technically,speaking]and if it's on Indian Land it shouldn't be leased.

Comment

Why is it their land? American Indians came from Asia. Is it their land because they were here first? Oh, yes where are the deeds and/or titles to land issued to Indians as individuals or tribes?

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by dancin'bare:
                  [qb] Hey gymbear; I"m gonna assume you don"t mean American Indians 'cause this is their country
                  [technically,speaking]and if it's on Indian Land it shouldn't be leased. [/qb]
                  I am sure he meant Indian as in they are from India

Comment

Thank you.But being I'm in south Florida and the Indian reservation is right down the road I wasn't sure.It's funny I've lived here for 10yrs.and never been to the Keys.

Comment

Working...
                    X