Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

hey, my name is Mike. just wanted to say hi, wonder how everyone's doing. im 16 years old and im from Canada. any other canadian nudists around here, or any nudists my age?

hey, my name is Mike. just wanted to say hi, wonder how everyone's doing. im 16 years old and im from Canada. any other canadian nudists around here, or any nudists my age?

Comment

Hey Mike,

Welcome to the Forums...there are several other Canadians of all ages here who post frequently. There also seems to be lots of people around your age posting, so there's a good chance you'll make friends with some of them.

best wishes -

Journeyman in Nova Scotia

Comment

Hello Mike welcome to the forums. AS journeyman said, there several around your age posting here, and I know "we" would welcome you to make questions you may have to help you understand the lifestyle. I'm sure you'll get lots of educated answers. Again, Welcome.
        quote:
        Originally posted by MikefromCanSK:

Comment

Hi Mike,

Another Canadian here from Quebec, however, not your age.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by MikefromCanSK:

hey...Im 16 too. I live near windsor, ON (but in the US)

I would love to chat...send me a private message

evan s.

Comment

hi mike

Comment

I live in New Hampshire, that's pretty close I guess. ^_^

Send me an IM if you want to chat: SSJChozoSamus

Comment

Working...
                X