Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naturist summer camps

Hey everyone-
    Does anyone know of any overnight naturist summer camps? I'm looking for any kind of naturist camp that isn't a resort per se: residence, family, etc. I would especially like the hear if anyone has any personal experiences at these places.
    Thanks,
    "Dude"

My understanding is that you're looking for a naturist place to camp that's more natural than developed. Is that correct?

California has numerous hot springs that offer camping along with the opportunity to be nude. A search on "California Hot Springs" should produce a list. There are several that aren't far from San Francisco.

Haven't been there myself, but I understand that Mystic Oaks in Southern Cal offers camping in a rustic setting.

My personal favorite is Valley View Hot Springs in Colorado. They've done a wonderful job of maintaining the natural feel of the place while providing for the essential needs of users. Cost is modest. Apart from distance, the major drawback is that only members can be there on weekends, so everyone else has to use weekdays.

A place that I'm wanting to visit is Saline Valley (part of Death Valley National Park). Camping at the hot springs is clothing optional. The place is so special that it was featured in National Geographic a few years back. However it's so remote, and that road so difficult, that it's only recommended for high clearance vehicles.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your post. I'm more interested in a traditional camp-type setting: archery, horses, what have you. I'm looking for a job, I have lots of experience working at summer camps, and I thought a naturist camp would be a nice change of pace.

Comment

Working...
      X