Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanting to interest more teens in minnesota!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanting to interest more teens in minnesota!

hey young naturist, im tim. I am currently a member of the minnesota naturist club and im wanting to interest more teens into trying the lifestyle that live in the minneapolis/ st. paul area. If interested , email me at [email protected].

Come on minnesotans, let have some nudist fun!!

hey young naturist, im tim. I am currently a member of the minnesota naturist club and im wanting to interest more teens into trying the lifestyle that live in the minneapolis/ st. paul area. If interested , email me at [email protected].

Come on minnesotans, let have some nudist fun!!

Comment

Tim,

Haven't been a teen for a few years, but am nude in Duluth. Haven't joined the club there yet due to time constraints. I know of a spot or two here in Duluth to go w/o clothes.

Feel free to pm me.

Pete

Comment

hey pek, sent ya a pm

Comment

Hey there i live across the border about 20 minutes from the cities. I'm interested in nudism, but am yet still a closet nudist

Comment

hey spug, well, would you be interested in trying more social soon?

Comment

well, i'm not sure. i'm a little shy about it right now, but who knows what could happen. You can e-mail me or pm me to keep in touch. and in the next year i will be moving to minneappolis so that might help open up more oppurtunitys for me.

Comment

alrighty, i will look forwrad to that. But my first question is, how old are you and are you male or female. Second, if youd like, and if you have yahoom feel free to add me and we can chat and talk about things, alrighty?, my name for yahoo: liltimmy24

Comment

ok, anymore other young minnesotans out there today?!?! I am wanting to try and get someething started to get more teenagers here in minnesota to learn about nudism and maybe try it. So if anyone has ideas and wants to really try, lets do it, pretty please?

Comment

Working...
                  X