Looking for mates my own age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for mates my own age

Hi im looking for mates my own age (13-15). I live in Essex England and am 14 myself. You dont have to live near me but just a mate to talk to. Especially considering there are very few people my age on here.

From
    Jake

Hi im looking for mates my own age (13-15). I live in Essex England and am 14 myself. You dont have to live near me but just a mate to talk to. Especially considering there are very few people my age on here.

From
    Jake

Comment

Dear Jake.
      Noted the reference to the air cadets in your profile.
      As a matter of interest are you intending to go onto the RAF or the air wing of one of the Services.
      Regards. John S.

Comment

No i just do it cos it is fun and i get to go fly a plane and have this year done a large parade. Rather funny though as 22 air cadets heeled over (they fainted or feel while standing still).We were at ease for 25 mins standing still. The reason why it took so long was due to the fact that the officer driving the car with the head of wing in thought that we were still preparing, yet it was only because the officers running about were trying to catch the falling cadets.

from
        Jake

Comment

Dear Jake.
          All the "joys" of the drill parade, was it a full ceremonial parade with weapons and dress uniform.?
          The mix-up with the CO and his driver sounds a bit like what we call "SNAFU" in the Aussie Army (situation normal all f****d up).
          Regards. John S.

Comment

No, im only in the cadets. Im 14 and we aren't allowed weaponary or anything looking or representing weaponry. Bloody rubbish i think but thanks for taking an interrest.

From
            Jake

Comment

hey jake from florida i am 15 and love to talk i will PM my aim

Comment

Hey Jake I'm 13 you can PM me if you want to chat....

Comment

Working...
                X