summer work at a campsite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summer work at a campsite?

I need a job for the summer and I was thinking about working in france or somewhere. I presume they get people to apply to them directly, but is there a naturist job database anywhere that anyone knows of?
    cheers

I need a job for the summer and I was thinking about working in france or somewhere. I presume they get people to apply to them directly, but is there a naturist job database anywhere that anyone knows of?
    cheers

Comment

I can only offer friendly speculation, an educated guess:

Pick up a copy of H&E and see if they list any jobs toward the back of the magazine. If not, try sending an e-mail or ringing the number of any places advertised therein.

In the USA and Canada, resorts are listed on AANR's Web page:
      AANR

Hope this helps!

Comment

Thanks, I didn't think of H+E. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

quote:
        Originally posted by Trailscout:
        [qb] I can only offer friendly speculation, an educated guess:

Pick up a copy of H&E and see if they list any jobs toward the back of the magazine. If not, try sending an e-mail or ringing the number of any places advertised therein.

In the USA and Canada, resorts are listed on AANR's Web page:
        AANR

Hope this helps! [/qb]

Comment

P.S. Don't go to France. They are led by an evil dictatorship that gave military support to Sadaam Hussein in the midst of the current Iraq war.
          Besides, they speak a mysterious unpronounceable language there.

Go to Spain instead. They have better beaches, a warmer climate and "la lengua de espanol es muy facil que aprender"!

Comment

My Dad is half Swiss so in my case French is a bit easier... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

quote:
            [qb] P.S. Don't go to France. They are led by an evil dictatorship that gave military support to Sadaam Hussein in the midst of the current Iraq war.

Go to Spain instead. They have better beaches, a warmer climate and "la lengua de espanol es muy facil que aprender"! [/qb]

Comment

quote:
              [qb] ..."la lengua de espanol es muy facil que aprender"! [/qb]
              Non, a mon avis "la langue francaise est plus facile apprendre"

Rik

Comment

quote:
                [qb] P.S. Don't go to France. They are led by an evil dictatorship that gave military support to Sadaam Hussein in the midst of the current Iraq war.

Go to Spain instead. They have better beaches, a warmer climate and "la lengua de espanol es muy facil que aprender"! [/qb]
                That message is just another example of how CLOSED MINDED and UNEDUCATED Trailscout is. First his homsexual remarks a couple of months ago, now this. What's next? Your views on how we should send black people back to Africa? I often find your comments offensive ESPECIALLY since I am of FRENCH DECENT and GAY.

FYI Trail, it was not only France that went against U.S. in terms of the war. If you picked up the newspaper every now and then, you would know that Germany, Spain, China and some African nations were against U.S.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Croydon:
                  [qb]
                  quote:

That message is just another example of how CLOSED MINDED and UNEDUCATED Trailscout is. First his homsexual remarks a couple of months ago, now this. What's next? Your views on how we should send black people back to Africa? I often find your comments offensive ESPECIALLY since I am of FRENCH DECENT and GAY.

FYI Trail, it was not only France that went against U.S. in terms of the war. If you picked up the newspaper every now and then, you would know that Germany, Spain, China and some African nations were against U.S. [/qb]
                  Opps. I thought Trailscout was talking about the US Govt and the Bush family since our govt had given support at times to both Saddam and Osama. The Bushes even entertained the Bin Ladans! The problem with the concept of free speach...The functionally ignorant (ie. Trailscout) don't need facts before they speak. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Croydon,

When I registered for this forum, they never asked me if I were open minded and well educated. All I had to do was figger out how to get on this forum and I did and now you're stuck with me!

I got a convection to make: I am part French myself. But here's what you missed: I only insulted the French government, not its people, gay or straight in my most recent posts.

Send Black folks where? No, I may be ignorant but I ain't stupid. They deserve to be here as much or more than anyone. Now if the Cherokee ever decide to send the white folks back to Europe, I would ask for a boat ticket to some nude beach in Croatia. If half of what Hans says is true, I would be eager to take a long vacation there one of these days.

Croydon, I do pick up the newspaper, but after it has been on the bottom of the bird cage for a couple of weeks, it is hard to make out what is going on in the world. But I will take your word about these other countries being backstabbers too. We haven't bombed Paris in a good 40 years. I reckon it is time to load up a Stealth and give'em what for. Then so nobody gets left out, we can make the folks in Dresden say De ja voo all over again. We don't need to bomb China though. North Korea is spoiling for a fight with somebody and I figger we can just let them duke it out and kill two birds with one stone.
                    I don't know which African countries need bombing, so I would pick Canberra or Adelaide for shock and awe then the rest of them would shape up real quick. Just kidding! I know that only the western half of Australia lies in Africa!
                    Spain is our buddy, so leave them out of this!

Croydon, in this life you are gonna run into folks who will say things that you totally disagree with and they might say it in a disagreeable way and without a lot of finesse and polish, but think of yourself as an oyster and my words as grains of sand. Now go make a pearl!

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Croydon:
                      [qb]
                      FYI Trail, it was not only France that went against U.S. in terms of the war. If you picked up the newspaper every now and then, you would know that Germany, Spain, China and some African nations were against U.S. [/qb]
                      Croydon, it seems your newspaper was missing something.
                      This is from a BBC article dated 21, March 2003
                      "Full list of coalition countries:

Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Colombia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, the Netherlands, Nicaragua, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom and Uzbekistan.

Additions: Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Kuwait, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Palau, Portugal, Rwanda, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Uganda"

I should point out that the article was presented as the coalition in support of US action. This would explain why the US is not on the list.
                      [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

sw-uknudist,

You've had plenty of time to get yourself a copy of H&E by now. It may not be high summer, but it probably wouldn't hurt you to go ahead and line up that summer job.

Work is scarce here. I hope that things are a little brighter for you on those French beaches.

Heck, you could try a little entreprenoorship and just spray ladies down with sunscreen for 4 Euros/person, but charge 5 EU for the fat ones or you'll lose money! If that don't pan out, you could always borrow enough money for a metal detector and find change, rings, and cigarette lighters in the sand all summer.

Comment

Wanna, thanks for the clear up. I apologize for the mistake.

Comment

Trailscout, quite frankly I'm offended with your last post! I think you should go grab an atlas and have a better look, Australia is no where near Africa, for a start, Canberra is the capital of Australia (The Washigton DC of Australia) and Adelaide is the capital city of the state of South Australia.

Although I was against the war with Iraq, the Australia government was the first country to stick up there hand to say where with you all the way Dubbya.

I going to have an educated guess and say you dropped out of school before high school if you didn't know that. I'm an Australian and can name all the states in the USA and capital cities of them all, I'm not the smartest kid on the block either.

RT

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by RT:
                              [qb] Trailscout, quite frankly I'm offended with your last post! I think you should go grab an atlas and have a better look, Australia is no where near Africa, for a start, Canberra is the capital of Australia (The Washigton DC of Australia) and Adelaide is the capital city of the state of South Australia.

I going to have an educated guess and say you dropped out of school before high school if you didn't know that. I'm an Australian and can name all the states in the USA and capital cities of them all, I'm not the smartest kid on the block either.

RT [/qb]
                              RT, don't be offended (even though that is all trailscott does), most Americans do not even know what the capital of Australia is. I recall watching Dateline, a news program in U.S., and the reporter was doing a report on how many Americans know about the world and their history. The reporter asked random people simple American history questions. Let's just say that not many Americans knew what the capital of the U.S. is, not many knew what the 13 strips and the stars on the American flag means. The few that new turned out to be natuarlized citizens. Furthermore, simple questions as to where the location and capitals of some countries were asked. Not many could even answer that question. I remember the reporter asked where Haiti is located. I can only recall two people who knew the answer, the carribeean; most answered Africa. My friend is studying abroad in London right now and he told me about a sign he saw in one of the train stations in London. It read "War is the only wat Americans can learn geography." As funny as it sounds, that statement holds some truth.

I spent 3 years in a boarding school in England. My parents decided to take a break from their medical career and volunteer for the Peace Corps. They were sent to eastern Europe. My parents decided they wanted me to be in Europe too so they sent me to a boarding school. After a few weeks there, I can not tell you how cheated I felt in terms of American education. Compared to my peers at the school, I was TOTALLY behind in math, writing, and geography. I had to work ten times harder than the average students in the school. That being said, I learned that the American education system is corrupt and is teaching Americans kids NOTHING. There's a yearly ranking in which countries are ranked in terms of how proficient children are in certain school subjects. Let's just say that U.S. is not in top ten in math and science. As long as the U.S. fails in education, trust me RT, we will continue to have many who do not know what the capital of Australia is or where it is located. I count my blessings that my parents sent me to boarding school in U.K. If it weren't for that experience, I would have never learned what I know today.

Comment

Working...
                              X