• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you like to get nude?

Whats the best place to get nude?

Whats the best place to get nude?

Comment

I chose the home option, as the others do not apply to me just yet.

Not a bad idea for a survey, though.

Comment

I think there is nothing more comfortable than relaxing nude with some good friends. Don't get me wrong the beach is fun so is a nude resort or just hanging out alone at home but, like most things in life, it is better with friends.

Comment

i think the best place to get nude is at home because i am here at home alot more than any of the other options so this way i get to be nude the highest percentage of my life. it would be neat to find another nudist family, but i am really a home nudist with my family and we tend to like it that way....

Comment

At the beach is best for me as you don't have to get dressed if someone stops by to say Hi, like you do at home. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

For me its the first three. I enjoy harmless skinny dipping at a secluded beach, as well as, being nude at home or in the woods. There's something about being outside nude, but I can't quite pin down what it is.

Comment

The only time I'm nude is when I'm home alone. It's great!

Comment

Out of the choices listed, the best place is with a group of friends at a house. I prefer a nudist resort myself (and, believe it or not, I've never been to a nude beach. It's too windy and the water's freezing here in Northern California).

Comment

For some strange reason I just noticed this poll although the date on it is May 6. Anyway, your choices are too limited. You don't even have "At a nudist club or resort". ALL of those four answers would apply to me and more, so I couldn't pick just one.

Comment

I couldn't find anything either! Only place I like to be nude is in the shower-or bath. Other than that-nothing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

SandyK-- A sincere question. Do you REALLY like to be nude in the shower or bath or is it just something you have to do?

Mike

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by SandyK:
                          [qb] I couldn't find anything either! Only place I like to be nude is in the shower-or bath. Other than that-nothing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]
                          Then might I ask what you are doing on a message board dedicated to discussions among people that like to be nude most of the time?

Comment

The next question should be:

Where WOULD you like to get nude.

Now that sort of question would get more answers and perhaps generate some intersting discussions.

Unfortunately there are no nerby nudist venues.

I wish that there were nudist resorts and naturist activities in the area.

One non-landed group in Jacksonville Fla meets on Wednesday evenings. If I'm not at work on Wednesday, I attend church.

On the subject of church, nudism and religious affiliation and practice of ones faith would be a great source of subjects for polls.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Outlaw:
                              [qb] SandyK-- A sincere question. Do you REALLY like to be nude in the shower or bath or is it just something you have to do?

Mike [/qb]
                              Mike, I've always done it-honestly I know no other way! I don't think I would like to shower or bath with a swim suit on!

But, other than that, being nude doesn't have any appeal to me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X