Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to help start an L.A. area nudist group??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to help start an L.A. area nudist group??

Hey everyone!

If you live in the Los Angeles area, and are interested in assembling something like a non-landed nudist group, and explore the hill & mountains the LA areas have to offer, contact me! Let's get something started!!!

Hey everyone!

If you live in the Los Angeles area, and are interested in assembling something like a non-landed nudist group, and explore the hill & mountains the LA areas have to offer, contact me! Let's get something started!!!

Comment

Hi. Au-Natural
      I live in Long Beach and I enjoy hiking nude in the LA forest, visits to Black's beach, and in winter I go to the hot springs at deep creek. I have invited several people from this forum to join me and we have had some good trips together. I ususally get out twice a month. If you would like to join me on my next hike send me a private message.

Comment

Count me in. I'm a single nudist 38 yo I'm not in too great of shape but hanging out and or hiking sounds cool.

Eric

Comment

Hey, I'm totally interested in finding other folks for hiking, camping, etc. Have done some nude camping but always alone and only at So Cal clubs with campsites. If nothing else, would be cool to meet some local people this summer at San Onofre.

Comment

who is still interested in this?

Comment

Sounds good to me! How about a trip to Deep Creek Hot Springs? Do I have to make a sign up sheet or what? Or just make a time and date to meet at Bowen Ranch. I have a 4x4 to take four people wheeling down to the trail head. I think this could be a good place to meet new people!

Comment

I'm intrested as well...

Comment

Let's do it... the only thing is that I have major schooling after Jan 2 (anyway, the weather has been freezing). But I'm up for meeting up anytime between Dec 26 - Dec 30.

let me know!

Comment

Working...
                  X