• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dunno

I'm 14 and I'm new at nudism!

Comment

Welcome to the Forums! Keep posting here and the younger ones will start responding.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by clj7:

Feel free to ask whatever questions may be on your mind. There are many serious people on the ClothesFree forums and they will give you honest opinions and expressions of their personal feelings and attitudes on ANY nudism related topic! I'm not kidding. I am one of them.

As a new nudist there can be many questions and the least of which is "Why?" (as in why you are interested in, reading about, or feel you are now participating in, nudism)

We have all been there before (and this has been said or typed many times). Established Nudism, as you may realize, has a history of decades in the United States and even longer in parts of Europe such as Germany, France, Spain, Italy and Greece. Along with "simple nudity" being accepted as routine behavior in many parts of the world. Simple nudity includes things like bathing, swimming, lounging around (relaxing) and in some areas even sporting activities. The ancient culture of Greece even included nude wrestling in the Olympics! Check out the definition of the word "gymnasium" if you have any doubts.

You are probably at a special time in your life, a time when you have many questions about changing responsibilities (or additional responsibilities), different social demands (from girls, guys... everyone), and a world suddenly revealed to be much larger than you previously imagined.

We are here to help answer your questions.

Do not forget that you can and should ALWAYS confirm anything you are told here (or anywhere) with a parent, guardian, or other adult you trust. Older brothers and sisters may also be useful, and part of the "maturing process" (growing up) is overcoming any fear you may have about discussing subjects with other people.

Good luck!

Comment

'Sup, I'm 14 too! I'm gonna PM you, okay?

Comment

Working...
          X