cool guys sc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool guys sc

new to this place, been a nudist for 4 years and just wanna chat with others guys my age
    i live in sc and i've skinny dipped with friends but only hang out nude with my best friend

new to this place, been a nudist for 4 years and just wanna chat with others guys my age
    i live in sc and i've skinny dipped with friends but only hang out nude with my best friend

Comment

Sportkid,

Welcome to the forum. I am much older than you, but I'm sure you will have an opportunity to talk with members here your own age. It sounds like you are very athletic, keep up the hobbies and exercise. It will help you in life to be more healthy and live longer.

I know it can be hard getting nude time while still living at home with the parents, but you seem to find the nude time that you need.

Good luck and again welcome

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by sportkid:

Welcome to ClothesFree. It's great that you have a friend to hang out nude with.

Comment

sportkid

I assume people guess your age due to the nick name.

[sportkid quote]
          quote:

Unless you state your age in this topic/thread other will have no way of telling your age.

Your public profile or posts do not say what age you are.

I guess others could only assume your still in high school from your only other post in "New Naturist" "what happens when men get erections?" topic/thread where you mention doing study sheets in a math class.

Comment

i am not sure why he needs to be so specific or to be picked on. i automatically assumed that he was a teen and looking to talk to teens. why do his other posts matter?

Comment

Im not sure how old u r and am most likely younger then u but hello any way.

urs Sincerely
              Jacob

Comment

Wat in america u only learn about sex education and adolescence in High School. In England u learn about it wen ur 10-11 and then the next yr wen ur 11-12 and then again learning about chromozones and stuff and more details wen ur 13 or 14 which are yr6, yr7 and yr9. And u don't start secondary till yr7. If i am incorrect and u do learn earlier then i am sorry but u would have thought u would have been tought a bit younger as there is more to then sex as u no, like why someone has that colour hair and why the testicle contract and expand, which if u don't no is to keep sperm in the right condition, it is also why the genitalia are on the out side of a man as sperm can not live in the heat of the human temperature.

Yours Sincerely
                Jacob
                (ps no offence)

Comment

quote:
                  i am not sure why he needs to be so specific or to be picked on. i automatically assumed that he was a teen and looking to talk to teens. why do his other posts matter?

Amber1986

Security, privacy, and protection Amber.

Assuming one is a teen the way they converse in not good enough in world wide forums and chat room.

This topic/thread was initiated by someone who doesn't state or list their age in the forum or in their profile and is asking others if they want to chat with someone his age.

Part of the function of administration and moderators is to be aware of new, first time posts, and those who are or assumed to be under the aged of being adults and what’s posted or listed in public and private fields in their profile, as well as the post content.

As "Jake92" mentioned in the next post after yours
                  quote:
                  Im not sure how old u r and am most likely younger then u but hello any way.

So not only the moderator but other forum posters question the "age less" posters request for others his age to chat.

"sportkid " is not being picked on as you say and his other posts have a lot to do with establishing confidence this poster is who he says he is for the protect of not only him but all members in all the forms. Any member may click on a posters "user or nick name" or the "Posts:& #" below the name to read other posts by any Poster, or the CFF forum "Search Page and entering the members name, or by searching the members database.

Comment

great group here! can't say enough good about the cfi team and all the members!!

Comment

Sportkid, your so lucky that you have a friend that hangs out in the nude with you. None of my friends would be accepting, and I'm too shy to ask them.

Comment

Well... I'm twenty-three, so that's got to be only a few years difference. Like an older brother you've never met, hah. I'll chat.

Comment

Working...
                        X