Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Own Place

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your Own Place

    This question has been running in my mind for quite some time now...since I was a teenager (now no more...LOL). I've had the opportunity to stay on my own plenty of times while I was away for my studies & all & was able to enjoy my clothesfree life thoroughly, but eventually I had to come back home & stay with the rest of the family & help look after the family home while my dad's been transferred to work in another city. So, bcos of this I've not been encouraged to look for my own house yet.

    Anyway, I'd just like to get your opinions or thoughts on how important is it to you, especially the younger nudists, to have a place of your own?

  • #2
    This question has been running in my mind for quite some time now...since I was a teenager (now no more...LOL). I've had the opportunity to stay on my own plenty of times while I was away for my studies & all & was able to enjoy my clothesfree life thoroughly, but eventually I had to come back home & stay with the rest of the family & help look after the family home while my dad's been transferred to work in another city. So, bcos of this I've not been encouraged to look for my own house yet.

    Anyway, I'd just like to get your opinions or thoughts on how important is it to you, especially the younger nudists, to have a place of your own?

    Comment


    • #3
      Well at 36 I'm not sure I still qualify as a young naturist.. but IMHO having your own place as a naturist is wonderful, especially a place where you can go nude outside. I am very lucky to have a private backyard and swimming pool where I (could) go nude whenever I wished.

      I say "could" because I have been taking care of my ill father for the past few months in my home and he is a very conservative Christian who is pretty set in his ways. With casual nudity being one of the no-no's, I have to remain clothed except when sleeping and to say the least it is very difficult. He doesn't know I am a nudist, either.

      So to answer your question - YES having your own place is very important. Besides family, I definately wouldn't share mine with anyone else who wasn't a nudist.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm 22 and have had my own apartment for a little over 2 years. I must say it is a great benefit for the nudist lifestyle. As soon I walk in the door I can drop everything.

        Plus, if a friend wants to join me they can without any roommate being pissed or weirded out.

        Comment


        • #5
          Depends. If you will inherit the family place soon, or not. If not then I would suggest buying a place as soon as possible. Land values can increase significantly in the right area and it is always a good investment.

          Comment


          • #6
            quote:
            Originally posted by PascoDoug:
            ...
            I say "could" because I have been taking care of my ill father for the past few months in my home and he is a very conservative Christian who is pretty set in his ways. With casual nudity being one of the no-no's, I have to remain clothed except when sleeping and to say the least it is very difficult. He doesn't know I am a nudist, either.

            So to answer your question - YES having your own place is very important. Besides family, I definately wouldn't share mine with anyone else who wasn't a nudist.


            PascoDoug, your situation is identical to mine right now. And while I don't want to get off-topic, on the one hand I cherish the freedom I used to have -- but now I must adapt to the priority : and that is the well-being of an elderly parent.

            Comment


            • #7
              I think having your own place is very important. That way you don't have to worry about who sees you. Since its your place, you make the rules.

              Comment


              • #8
                quote:
                Originally posted by naturalmanwa:
                Depends. If you will inherit the family place soon, or not. If not then I would suggest buying a place as soon as possible. Land values can increase significantly in the right area and it is always a good investment.


                Well, I dont think I'll be inheriting the place anytime soon though & I have been looking around for a place of my own, but it'll only be within the next 3 to 5 yrs that I could actually move out since the his contracts gonna be for around that length of time.

                Yea, I agree that it is important to find a place of your own to fully enjoy & experience the nudist lifestyle.

                Comment


                • #9
                  In my country it is very common to have a summerhouse on lake or sea shore. There swimming naked is also very common but of course never everybody. Specially when swimming from sauna swimmingwear is very seldom used. This time of year we can swim out only in iceholes made for swimming.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We have our own place, a condo with 2 fenced patios. However I still yearn for a yard with a pool.My fantasy is to have a garage for the vehicles to work on while naked, but really would love to wash the cars outdoors naked. But for now being able to be naked at home whenever we want is great.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I got my own apartment upon graduating from college. I never wear clothes at home and when friends come over they expect me to answer the door nude. A number now choose to strip as well when they are over. In fact five of us watched the Jets game this afternoon and three of us were nude. My girlfriend constantly comments that she cannot believe how comfortable I am with myself that I can be nude with friends even when some are dressed.

                      quote:
                      Originally posted by JoshuaZ:
                      I'm 22 and have had my own apartment for a little over 2 years. I must say it is a great benefit for the nudist lifestyle. As soon I walk in the door I can drop everything.

                      Plus, if a friend wants to join me they can without any roommate being pissed or weirded out.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I moved into my own place when I was about 28. And it was GREAT!!! I was finally able to go about the house completely naked whenever I wanted!
                        I was a small caravan (thirtyfive feet long, including the tongue, but mine! I did rent the space near a small farming community but close to shopping areas.
                        What you decide is your decision, but my experience was right for me.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X