No announcement yet.

Age of First Experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was about 8-10 years of age for me, going off to the woods swimming hole with freinds we had no care then what a life.

Comment

My actual start in the more "social" side of nudity was similar to Pete Knights and 'emsdude' above - skinny dipping in local creeks when I was in primary school..

Comment

it was early teens for me and my mates riding our bikes in the woods or swimming in local lakes.

Comment

Early 20s at Wreck Beach. I went down the hill and out of the woods to a jam-packed beach. Everyone was nude. Here I was with boots, pants and I was even wearing a sweater! Guess who felt out of place????

Comment

@10 years old, was my first nudist experience, and many more since, but too many gaps in between times, up until the age of the internet and 5 years ago. Now its every chance I get, I'm nude.
            Nudeinbama

Comment

Well, all 3 or 4 times that I have have been brief.

I took of my pants and underwear really quickly in my backyard behind the garage on a dare when I was 16 a few times, but it was for a few seconds. My buddy wasn't looking, but we could hear each other.

When I was 18, I was with my family at a state park in Kentucky. The park had flooded the week earlier, and the bathrooms were still locked. We were 2 miles away from anywhere else; nature was calling, and I had to find a tree stump in a hidden area to sit on to do my duty. Thankfully, I got done when I did because a family came not even a minute after I had zipped up.

I found a nature trail in a northern suburb in Detroit and pulled my pants off briefly just to enjoy the sun. I was too paranoid to be like that for long.

All it takes is one indecent exposure incident being caught nude to ruin your life. Sad world we live in.

Comment

I have enjoyed being nude way back when I was a tot, but when I started high school that’s when the clothes real came off, during the summer I would through parties down by the river and loved to go skinny dipping, after swimming I would not put my clothes back on and convinced some to stay nude with me, it was fun so that how I started and haven’t stopped.

Comment

I went nude outdoors in summer camp together with my friend when I was 7 y/o

Comment

When I was around kid we would go smimming after my dad got home from work sometimes my mother would ask if I wanted to swim and i would say no but after i was ther for bit I naturally wanted to so my parents would let me swim with nothing on but said that i should spent most of the time in the water and if anyone said anything I would have toget out. Nothing was ever said and it seemed liked a lot of boys did it more so than girls but everyone swam and ran around and played together .

Comment

I started going naked with my friends in our woods and skinny dipping in the lake when I was 13.

Comment

I started going nude from as young as I can remember, but then I was on a reservation and nudity was a way of life at least in the warmer to hot months. Then I moved to NY at six and picked it up again. I'd found nudity very pleasurable, so kept going with it both alone and with others-boys and other girls. When we moved to Long Island (all the construction) gave me lots of cover to go skinny dipping in the bay at the end of the street. At college most of my time was spent nude, there were a few clubs just for that purpose. Once I graduated and settled down I've been looking at different venues. Now I'm teaching my children the values of naturism. One just married so maybe if she has a child, she'll teach him or her. I can hope.

Comment

My first experience was skinny dipping at 17, but it was short and sweet. The usual teen thing. But I never really became a nudist until I was 52..My boyfriend (Rusty) introduced it to me and I haven't looked back since. That was about 3 years ago, now.

Connie

Comment

First Nude Experience

My first experience with public nudity was at age 17 at a nudist beach. I have been commited to the nudist lifestyle since and am always nude at home, and at beaches and resorts.

Comment

Started in my teens skinny dipping on the farm, probably around 13 or 14.

Comment

My first public nudist experience was when I was 18 years old.
                                I had finally decided to give nudism a try, so I went to a nude picnic planned by a local club.
                                Except for being nervous for the first 20 minutes, I loved it.

Eight years later, I am happily married and also got my wife into nudism when we were dating.
                                Live is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X