No announcement yet.

Age of First Experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age 11. Skinny dipping on Boy Scout camping trips.

Can scouts do that now?????

Garden

Comment

When I got to high school. [How old are you when you enter 9th grade? I think I was 14.] Boys were required to swim nude in the indoor pool twice a week during PE. That's not possible in the US anymore, but in the '40s and '50s it was common in those parts of the country where schools had indoor pools.

Comment

my first social nudist experience was attending a very nice gym here in st paul, mn and i was meeting a wonderful club here in minnesota called the minnesota naturist. It was my very first social outting since i moved and i was nervous. But was i got naked and go moving around, i had a ball!!! The hot tub, the pool, and even played volleyball as well and it was great, too bad mainly all adults there that night, but still the experience and the first night will never be forgotten.

Comment

I m a nudist ever since i can remember( family are nudist too) so i m 28 now and still go nude everywhere

Comment

I guess in my early teens skinny dipping with neighborhood kids.

Comment

i think i was 9 or 10 when i went skinny dipping at first...it took me a while to warm up to the idea but after a while i didnt care, that was a good day.

Comment

I was 14. It was in high school in swimming class. In those days you weren't allowed to wear swim suits in the school pool for "hygenic" reasons. Now days you aren't allowed to swim in the school pools san suits also for "hygenic" reasons. :confused:

Comment

literally about a decade ago (I'm 23 now)...it was more or less out of necessity, seeing as I lived in Houston, TX for a majority of my life. I never really considered myself a nudist per se, as I have no aversion to wearing clothes, nor do they make me feel trapped by society or whatever, plus I hate being barefoot...which is a STAPLE of nudism.

I have never done it with anyone else (excluding girlfriends, as that usually led to sex, but thats another story altogether), and I've never had a desire to go to a resort or a beach or anything (mostly because I am not a beach person, and I can't swim).

I do not wish to share such interests with my immediate family, because I know where their mind is at when it comes to nudity, and I am all about keeping the peace.

Comment

It was in 1980, I was in grade 3 at the age of 8 or 9 years old in my house followed by the pool.

Comment

I started sleeping nude in the summer when I was about 8 or 9 when my mom started letting us because we didn't have any air conditioniong. But my first social nude experience was while I was statiioned in Berlin. My Sergeant Major gave me a couple of tickets to a place called the Blub. It was fantastic! They had a wave pool, slides, and the all important sauna. Nudity is mandatory in the co-ed sauna. Plus, adjacent to the sauna room, they have a cold water dunking tub, steam room, and an outdoor area for nude sunbathing. I guess I'd always had nudist tendencies, but after being in Germany, I've been hooked since then for the rest of my life. That was nearly 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Trainfan View Post
                        I started sleeping nude in the summer when I was about 8 or 9 when my mom started letting us because we didn't have any air conditioniong. But my first social nude experience was while I was statiioned in Berlin. My Sergeant Major gave me a couple of tickets to a place called the Blub. It was fantastic! They had a wave pool, slides, and the all important sauna. Nudity is mandatory in the co-ed sauna. Plus, adjacent to the sauna room, they have a cold water dunking tub, steam room, and an outdoor area for nude sunbathing. I guess I'd always had nudist tendencies, but after being in Germany, I've been hooked since then for the rest of my life. That was nearly 20 years ago.
                        Trainfan, Germany has always been light years ahead of us in North America re: naturism. Undoubtedly many Canadians and Americans have learnt about nudism through visits to Germany or with German friends. Good for you for adopting the lifestyle. It's so normal over there!

My first nude time (socially) was with a university buddy at Wreck Beach in Vancouver, Canada. We were both 21, and he was more comfortable than I initially, but I adopted the lifestyle right after that.

Comment

Originally posted by nudismguy View Post
                          I was 14. It was in high school in swimming class. In those days you weren't allowed to wear swim suits in the school pool for "hygenic" reasons. Now days you aren't allowed to swim in the school pools san suits also for "hygenic" reasons. :confused:
                          Are you from East Germany? I heard it was widely accepted in 60th in German schools to be nude in PE classes.

Comment

My first

Well I guess that I've always been comfortable nude. I remember being at the beach with the family when I was like 4 years old and taking off my swim trunks and my mom trying to put them back on me.

Around middle school I decided to sleep nude but I didn't consider the fact that I'm a late sleeper and often on school days my mom would come into my room to wake me up and I'd be laying naked in by bed sometimes with no covers. The cool thing was that on those occasions she never seemed to mind. I'm sure that it helps that she's a nurse and has seen so much nudity in the course of her job that it doesn't mean anything to her. I've never told her about my nudism (I'm 27 and live in a different state) but I really don't think she would think of it as a big deal. Once when we were talking about how, as she put it, "people are crazy on European beaches" she told me about a co-worker of hers who told her about getting naked on the beach in Greece. The woman ended up a lil embarrassed because an American guy that she was on the same cruse ship with ran into her on the beach while she was nude. The cool thing was that Mom never made it seem that she felt anything negative about her co-worker who told her the story about getting nude on the beach. Closest I've come was an accident about 2 years ago. I was living with her for a few months when I was between appartments. As she goes to bed early I went downstairs nude to get a midnight snack (I'm a night owl) and she was sitting in the living room. I was a bit taken aback but just said "I'm sorry I didn't know you were down here" and she just said "oh it's fine" and that was it.

Comment

Started sleeping nude when I was 13-14, and then progressed to nudity around the house when no one else was in. My first social experience was last year on holiday on a nude beach - loved it and now I am hooked!

Comment

First, is everyone american?
                                And how do you remember so well anyway?

The post must refer to social setting or club I guess? But I think its a cliche to say you are always of the naturist mind...you get irritated or hot by clothes and are powerfully compelled to go out in the sun as nature intended. I probably never liked wearing clothes when it didnt seem appropriate and didnt understand the social illness which made people cover up despite great discomfort.
                                I think I started going out to sunbathe on the hill by where I live when I was 17, certainly it was something I looked forward to as the best means of escape...at an age when I would nt have know about clubs and social acceptance. But like many of you, before you knew there were other people or you could connect with over the Internet, unless you were brought up in a club, you had to find your own private places; in a field, sand dunes or in the woods, where you could lie in the sun.
                                First proper "social" first time really would be last year in Germany,but thats just normal there, and it felt just normal to me : )

Comment

Working...
                                X