Re: Age of First Experiences

Originally posted by tinkers View Post
    id say by thirteen and by accident
    Could you elaborate?

Leave a comment:

• Naked Boss
    replied

Ten years old in a rough treehouse we built in the woods. I was with two other kids (one boy, one girl) who lived down the street. We just talked a lot. It was like a secret society. But we liked the feeling and kept going back for an entire summer.

Leave a comment:

• tinkers
    replied

id say by thirteen and by accident

Leave a comment:

• dakref
    replied

Re: HHVET

I am a football official and my crew always showers after games at the school. We have notice for over 10 years that players were not showering after games. When I was in school we were required to shower after phy ed (which was also required) and sports practice and games. What changed all this? I have asked a couple players about this and they get uncomfortable talking about it. They say they just douse themselves with cologne and are on their way. What girl would want anything to do with a stinky jock? Just more body shame.

Leave a comment:

• nswman
    replied

hi. i first started going naked at 13 years old whenever my parents went out and i was home alone i would strip off and walk around the house naked till i heard them drive up. i left home at 20 and began sleeping naked and living in the nude. im now 46 so have been a nudist a long time.

Leave a comment:

• HHvet
    replied

Originally posted by Ita3rd View Post
    The thing about most guys though is they associate being nude with another man as being a gay activity, regardless of how unsexual the situation is. ... Guys will go to great lengths to make sure everybody knows they are straight, and this is just one of many examples.
    The football players at the high school my daughter goes to don't have a post game shower until they get home. I'm not sure if it's because all the high schools share a set of stadiums and they just want to hit the bus for the long ride home or if it's because they are afraid of being gay (you know, nude in front of another dude). I know there were a few football players that were this way when I was in high school waaay back in the 80s, but not that many. Even though they had a nice field house that some pro teams would have killed for, they wanted to save it for the house...

I know none of us soccer players had a problem taking our clothes off. We wouldn't be caught dead stinking the place up after a game.

Originally posted by Navigator View Post
    My wife and I have a female friend who is divorced and looking for Mr. Right. ...

When I asked why, she said:

They're either afraid they'll get a woody and...because there's naked men around....it'll mean they're gay.

or

They're afraid they won't get a woody and...because there's naked women around...it'll mean they're gay.

Or maybe they're afraid the sight of another man's tool will turn them gay. :surprised:

Leave a comment:

• HHvet
    replied

I started skinny dipping in the pool at my parents house when I was 18 late at night after every one else was off to bed.

"In public" for the first time at a pool in Germany when I was 23. It wasn't until I was 27 that I spent a lot of time at hippy hollow. Even then, I'm not sure I was ever around anyone I knew. I've always tended to be a face in the crowd.

The last 10 years have been an "off" period, for reasons explained in another thread. I hope to get back soon, at least before my 44th birthday.

Leave a comment:

• daddybigk
    replied

I was in high school the first time I accidented onto a clothing option beach, and did use sauna and hot tubs in my twenties but i was about 32 when i went to my first nude beach and about 5 years when i started going to nude parties.

Leave a comment:

• picco
    replied

i was about 12 loved skinne dipping in local lake or running in the woods clothes free

Leave a comment:

• aus_skin
    replied

hate to admit it, but 18 for social nudism... a late bloomer if you will. slept naked since 13 though.

Leave a comment:

• daily0321
    replied

I started at the age of 16 too

Leave a comment:

• ddoger
    replied

My first experiences were when I was about 8 or 9 at a "Y" camp. We would always swim naked. One time, when I was about 12 or so, I was at camp and we went for a hike up to an extinct volcano. It was full of water and several of us decided to swim across it. I made it across okay but was too tired to swim back so I had to walk half way around the lake through the thick underbrush naked. There wasn't a trail and the going was slow. I had another experience at Wreck beach when I was 17 but abandoned nudity until I was about 45yrs. because I became a Christian. I am sorry to say it took me 25 yrs to realize there is no conflict between Christianity and naturism and I wasted many good years of my life.

Leave a comment:

• campnbare
    replied

Kept trying to be a nudist in childhood years, only to be shot down by parents each time.
    When the folks would leave me at home without babysitter (maybe 10 yrs old or so), off came the clothes till I heard the car drive up.

Began spending time alone in the woods naked soon after.

Socially, (apart from gang showers), I was 18 working on staff at Boy Scout camp the weekend after camp had concluded for the summer.

We finished taking down camp early, and camp director said we were welcome to use the waterfront. Someone asked if clothes were necessary, and he said no, so we all went skinny dipping.

Mixed gender socially wasn't until 1994 when Florida Supreme Court ruled simple nudity without lewd behavior was not illegal. First chance I got, went to Playalinda beach. (I was 36).

Leave a comment:

• wilkesbear
    replied

i started at gunnison beach in nj at 21 n havent stopped since

Leave a comment:

• pawelpawel
    replied

Unfortunatly I was 30, I should begin earlier. Now I am 33.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X