Are you a lonely young naturist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a lonely young naturist?

I know I'm a lonely young naturist. I have no friends that share my love of wholesome nude recreation, nor can I find anyone my age, no matter how many message boards I go to. I hate to complain to you guys, but I am really getting bummed out.

I have found some young naturists that post on boards, but they all live in California, Utah, Oregon, or Florida. I just don't know what to do anymore. I know you guys can't help me, but thanks for listening.

I know I'm a lonely young naturist. I have no friends that share my love of wholesome nude recreation, nor can I find anyone my age, no matter how many message boards I go to. I hate to complain to you guys, but I am really getting bummed out.

I have found some young naturists that post on boards, but they all live in California, Utah, Oregon, or Florida. I just don't know what to do anymore. I know you guys can't help me, but thanks for listening.

Comment

oh boy, do i know how you feel. though i am much older than you, it was the same deal when i was growing up. no one was a nudist, as far as i knew. even with a nude beach in the area, someone your age i met from this site was having a difficult time finding fellow young nudists. i would say to look into the resorts or nude beaches or clubs near you. it seems easier for someone in your situation to enjoy being a home nudist and maybe take vacations to nude resorts or areas with nude beaches. i am thinking it would be nice to find a local nudist family for my family to socialize with, but we have not met any yet and probably will not since we are busy with our lives and already have great non-nudist friends that we are usually too busy and never see. oh welllll

Comment

Tenchi--

You probably have already checked 'Where to go Nude' at the top of the home page and found absolutely nothing in NM. The only place I know to be nude (other than the middle of nowhere) is at Faywood Hot Springs south of Silver City, NM and north of Deming. They have a special section for C/O. Nice place with a large camping area and about 1 1/2 mi. from The City of Rocks. I don't know right off-hand how far that is from Albuquerque. Keep hunting and fear not.

Big Mac

---------------------------
        "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Comment

Tenchi--

Comment

Tenchi--

P.S.
            oops; I hit something wrong. Check out www.cheef.com. They have several listings in NM; 2 in Albuquerque.

Big Mac

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Tenchi:
              [qb] I know I'm a lonely young naturist. I have no friends that share my love of wholesome nude recreation, nor can I find anyone my age, no matter how many message boards I go to. I hate to complain to you guys, but I am really getting bummed out.

I have found some young naturists that post on boards, but they all live in California, Utah, Oregon, or Florida. I just don't know what to do anymore. I know you guys can't help me, but thanks for listening. [/qb]
              I know how you feel. I can't find anyone in Iowa who is a naturist - and I can't get into any of the clubs either (something about being a single male). I guess some people just have to suffer for a while.

Comment

I am deaf, that makes me even more lonely! yes I am able to go to the nude beaches/resorts, but if I am not going with a friend who signs then I pretty much can't interact with anyone and just be there quietly for the duration. I can't even talk on the phone to talk with others about nudism. Hope that makes you feel better? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Well sure, when you put things like that...

Going slightly offtopic - I'm working on learning to sign, so if you ever run into me, you will have someone to talk to (even if you can't understand my signing). [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Now I know how you all feel!

Not only did I *not* get the chance to be naked to be naked even ONCE outside this summer by myself, it's proven difficult to meet up w folks my own age, w similar interests, etc that I could hang out with or whatever...even indoors...

A side note: if someone sent you a message that they were in your area and maybe wanted to get together, and then one of the first things they did was ask for some pictures of you, how would you take that? I guess you can figure out why I'm asking...

Comment

CMJ,

Someone who wants pictures right off the bat is not coming across like a true friend. If this happened on INA's Private Messages, then just report him/her to INA staff. The only way that they will know about sexual perverts is if people complain when it happens.

I don't know how old Tenchi is, but New Mexico is one of the least populated states in the Union with thousands of acres of prairie, forest and desert which he can explore, very often in the nude.

I have heard good things about that hot spring near Silver City. Check with local people about the current situation.

Tenchi, I hope that you will find an open-minded friend from your local contacts. Maybe he or she will give nude recreation a try with a little encouragement from you.

The Internet isn't all its cracked up to be when it comes to that sort of thing. Be careful.

Comment

Hey Tenchi I know exactly how you feel, I am in the same boat as you. I just wish I knew who those young nudist that lived in Florida that you know are.

Comment

Tenchi, when I visited NM a few years ago there were some hot springs in the Jemez Mountains, west of Santa Fe, that were clothing optional. From memory, one was called Macaulays and one was called Spences.

You would need a car to get there and there is a short walk in to both of them. They are undeveloped natural destinations.

Comment

cmj912,

If someone is asking for nude pictures, I'm sure you can figure out what they are looking for. I've found that if I ask the person why they want pictures when I reply, they usually never write back again.

It has been my experience that every time someone sends an introductory email asking for pictures, within a few messages the conversation turns from nudity to sex. If you challenge them right away, they usually go away if they are not sincere.

Comment

It's really sad. I have tried asking so many different friends, both guys and girls, and they usually freak out about it. Not being able to make naturist friends my age has really been bumming me out. I am getting so depressed about it in fact.

I can't wait to get to Provo, Utah. I've heard that the people there are very active and friendly, and that the hot springs are popular there with college students.

Comment

Working...
                              X